Chapter 22

Roshni come back with his food and medicine. 

Roshni : here you are. Now eat this.

Rehan : I don’t feel like eating.

Roshni : You will have to (feeds him).

Rehan :  so many years had passed since you last feed me.

Roshni : Yes.  I will make for you good food regularly.

Rehan :( taking the medicine)  Roshni,  call the manager.

Roshni : calls him.

Rehan : Manager tell everyone  that I take a leave, I'm not well. Don't  disturb  me.

Manager : okay, sir.

Roshni : get some sleep.  ( taking care of him) .

Rehan :( fall asleep on her lap).

After 1 hour Rehan gets up from sleep and see Roshni. She is dozed off as well.

Rehan : (Admire her for  few minutes and touch her in face very lighty).

Roshni : ( gets up)  what are you doing?

Rehan : Nothing just admiring you.

Roshni : Really?

Rehan : Yes.  ( Hug her  softly)

Roshni : Did something  happend?

Rehan : You have bare a lots of things yourself.  Why can't  you tell me?

Roshni :  (sitting in front of him)  what are you talking about?

Rehan : I'm  talking about our breakup time. I know what happend.

Roshni : How much do you know?

Rehan : Everything. How my mom threaten  you  and your mom manipulated you.

Roshni : Who told you this?

Rehan : I was there when your mom and you were having conversation.

Roshni : you heard that?

Rehan : yes and  rest of other told me Ahana .

Roshni : so you know all of this? Actually  I don’t have any other option then. Your mother's threat and my mother manipulation all got me mad that time, my mother tells me that she will marry me off that time. That's  why I did this. I don’t  want to marry other man.

Rehan : It's  okay. my girl, you don’t  have to give me  explanations.  I know all of this. 

Roshni : Thank you for understanding.

Rehan : (Hug her tightly)  I have suffered  a lot after our breakup. But you suffered  more than me.  I'm  really sorry for the rude behavior that I have done.

Roshni : You don’t have to be sorry.

Rehan : we have lost 7 years from  our very important time of youth. Now I don’t  want to leave you for a moment.

Roshni : Me too.

Rehan : By the way, I have heard that you were telling your mom you love me and wants to marry me. You are getting braver day by day. 

Roshni : I don’t have any fear now. After all I'm  Rehan khan's girlfriend.

Rehan : Future wife.

Roshni :( gets shy) .

After some time, Roshni  wants to make  a coffee. She makes it now Rehan  went to her.

Rehan : May I help you?

Roshni : No thanks.  You should get some rest, you are unwell.

Rehan : I'm  fine now. I wants to help you?

Roshni : No you can't.

Rehan : (hug her from the back) Then  I will stand here.

Roshni : As your wish.

After making the coffee .  They are drinking  it from one mug and from the same side.  They both  were blushing.  Now  Rehan is moving forward  to her and  wants to kiss but Roshni  is  playing with  him, she doesn’t  let him kiss.  Then Rehan tickles her they both are enjoying  the time with each other, they are happy with each other.