Chapter 21

When Rehan was listening their conversation he understand  that she never wants to breakup with him. Her mother and there were some other reasons why she broke up with him. He is  thinking  how he will collect the information about rest. Because Roshni will never tell him. 

He goes to her best friend  Ahana.

Ahana : why are you here after so many years?

Rehan :Tells her everything.  Please tell me the truth. It's about our future
please. I had been here many times to know the truth but you never tell me anything.

Ahana : Actually it's your mother and her mother who  forced her.

Rehan : What, my mother(shocked)

Ahana : Yes.  Your mother saw you with her and misunderstood her. She thinks Roshni is a gold digger.  She threat her to breakup with you  neither she will make her and her family members life miserable. Even she gives her money. But Roshni  doesn't take it. And the other rest you know.

Rehan : So many things happen but I don’t know anything. She bare it herself.  I can't believe my mother could do such a thing. Why didn’t you told  this to me before?

Ahana : Roshni forbidden  to told me.

Rehan : why?

Ahana : she thinks you relationship with your your mother will be bad that's why.

Rehan : Thank you very much. 

Ahana : welcome.

Then Rehan leave her house and go to home. His mother is waiting for him.  She tells him to get married to Sana. Then he  asked his mother that did she forced Roshni to broke up with him.  His mother don't give him an answer.  He said, may I consider this a yes.  His mother lower her head.  How could you do this to me mom. I love her more than anything.

I can't  believe you had did this to me. Why did you do that?mom. His mom said, I don’t think she is a good match for you. She is middle class.  Rehan said, you need to improve your thinking.  Rehan mom said, she is a gold digger, she wants your money. I'm  sure she is telling you about that day when I threaten  her.  Rehan said, she didn’t  tell me about  that day. She doesn't want to tell me  because she doesn’t want my relations get bad with you. 

He left his home angry and go to the office.  In the morning , when Roshni come to office  she saw him sleeping in the sofa.

Roshni : (stares at him then touch his cheeks and face, admirers  him)

Rehan:  ( grab her)  What are you doing with my face. Do you want a morning kiss?

Roshni : No, I don’t  want  any kiss. Yesterday was enough.

Rehan : But I want a kiss. That was not enough for me.

Roshni : okay. ( kiss his cheeks) . Now leave me. 

Rehan :  ( release her) .

Roshni : why are you sleeping here.  You have fever , Rehan?

Rehan : I was sleeping here all night. 

Roshni : why? 

Rehan : I will tell you the reason after the office  time.

Roshni : okay, now change your cloths. 

Rehan : (Unbuttons his shirt) . Are you  going to watch me?

Roshni : um sorry, I will get the food and medicine  for you.

Roshni leaves the cabin.