Chapter 12

The next day, she cooked payesh and bring it to him.  He comes and take her to the  Riverside. 

Rehan : Did you wait long for me?

Roshni : No. Why you bring me here?

Rehan :It's a beautiful place I want to come with you here for a long time.

Roshni : why me?  You should come with here with your beloved woman.

Rehan : Are you jealous?

Roshni : why would I?

Rehan : where is my payesh?

Roshni : Here it is. Now  eat this.

Rehan : Why don't you feed me?

Roshni:Why should I?

Rehan : (touch her head)  Because you are my everything.

Roshni : What?

Rehan : Nothing. Mmmm It's very tasty. You have get magical  hand.

Roshni : Thanks. 

Rehan : Hey, After some days later, there is a science  fair in my college. You will have to come. 

Roshni : I will think about it. 

Rehan : ok,  now enjoy the view and eat with me.

They eat payesh from the same spoon.
There is a girl in his college likes him. She just tried to get some attention from him but failed.

She tries to follow him and wants to talk to him. He just ignore her and come to Roshni .  After seeing Rehan with Roshni she just want to create misunderstanding  between them.

She follow him everyday, tries to touch him, and talk to him after seeing Roshni, she is pretend like she is so close with him. 

After seeing Rehan with a girl, she doesn’t wait for him.  Now, she  see  them like everyday and she doesn’t pick his calls and avoid him. 
She is burning into jealousy and also gets very hurt.  He doesn’t come to her now. 

Finally he gets the chance to talk with her.  He tells ger to come tomorrow in  his  college.  She said no but he managed to say her yes. 

The next day  she goes  to  his college and see him he  is already there.  She come to him and he just get lost in her, they having an eye contact like some  minutes .   She breaks  the eye contact .  He said to her, you look most beautiful  today.   She is there with her friend .  They both explore the fair and she just come back to him and see him with the girl. 

She is so jealous that time. She can't handle it now.  She went to him drag him in front  of the girl and everyone .

She bring him in a room where no one is there and push him towards the wall and doesn’t  let him go.

Roshni : who the hell is she?

Rehan :  I don't  know.  (Stunned  to speak, don't know what is  going on ) 

Roshni : Is she is your beloved?

Rehan : No.

Roshni : So, What are you doing with her for past 10 days.  She always come home with you. As I see she is very close with you.

Rehan : I don’t  even know her name. She is trying to get close with me for past some days.

Roshni :oh, is that it.

Rehan : Yes there is nothing more.  Is this the reason why you are ignoring me. ?

Roshni : What do you expect for me. ?  After seeing with you. I think you don’t need me anymore.