Chapter 18

Rehan is  trying to not fell for her again but he can't do anything.  He becomes jealous over little thing. 

Roshni is trying to ignore  him but she can't . After becoming his PA she have to be with him all the day.  She can't ignore him.

Rehan is not so rude like before.   Rehan Don't want to think about her but ended thinking about her, keeping eye on her, care about her. 

1 month  have passed since Roshni Joined her work at his office.

Rehan doesn’t take his food time to time, she gives him food regular on time. She takes care him like a little baby.  Rehan's heart gets soften day by day.

  Now Sana comes to meet him after some days.  He doesn’t want to meet her but his mother forced him. But this time Sana was to much. She try to kiss him in front of Roshni. 

She gets too hurt.  She immediately leave the cabin.  In the road she meets her  best friend Ahana  and her  boyfriend. Her friend boyfriend  was the same school and College where she and her friend was.  Her friend  went to buy some snacks  and leave them two alone.  She was smiling with him when talk to her.

Rehan see this from his car and he thinks that Roshni leave him for Rony (Ahana's boyfriend). He misunderstood her and gets hurt. He is so jealous and angry  that time then he  comes  to her  and said.

Rehan : Roshni get into my car ( in a angry  voice) .

Roshni : At this time?

Rehan : I said get into my car. ( with a heavy graze)

Roshni : ( gets into his car) . Where are we going?

Rehan : ( Doesn't give an answer).

After some time they are in a farmhouse. It's Rehan's farmhouse.

Roshni : why we are here?

Rehan : ( pull her and take her inside  the farmhouse) .

Roshni : why we are in this room, Rehan?

Rehan : (pulls her closer to himself  grabs her waist)  Why are you with Rony ?

Roshni : why should I tell you?

Rehan : Tell me the truth? I can't  bear this anymore. 

Roshni :  what?

Rehan: ( Tightening his grip and kiss her on the lips very passionately ) 

Roshni : ( break the kiss and told him to stop) 

Rehan : ( push her on the bed by his body and again kiss her very passionately ) . After some time he release her. 

Roshni : Do you have any idea what have you done?  ( He is over my  body and doesn’t give me a chance to  free myself)

Rehan : I can't endure you with other men.  Now, Answer my question .

Roshni : what?

Rehan : Is he the reason why you leave me 7 years ago ?

Roshni : Rehan, stop it.  You are  doing too much now. ( gets angry)

Rehan : Then tell me why he is with you?

Roshni : That's my personal  matter.  Why you are getting involve in this? Do I ever getting involved into your and your girlfriends matter.

Rehan : My girlfriend! Who are you talking about?

Roshni : Sana .  She told me she is your girlfriend and she gives me the proof after hugging you and  trying to kiss you.

Rehan : She is not my girlfriend.  my mom send her  to go on a date me but I never ever go on a date with her.  She lied to you.

Roshni : After seeing you with her. I can't  believe  you.

Rehan : I will make you believe in me again. And I don't know why you broke up with me but I will make you mine this time.