Chapter 17

After finishing her work she goes to Rehan and said,

Roshni : May I come in, sir?

Rehan : Yes.

Roshni : Sir, I have done this work, can you check it?

Rehan : Leave it on my table and leave.

Roshni : (leave the cabin).

One week passed but Rehan has the same behaviour towards  Roshni.

Rehan's mom was forcing him go to date someone her choice . But Rehan doesn’t go there.  So after some days, Rehan's mom send her to his office .  When she was about to going his room, Roshni stop her,

Roshni : who are you. You can't go there without appointment. 

Sana : I'm  sana and I'm  his girlfriend. 

Roshni : (shocked)  wait let me ask him.

Sana :You don’t have to, just say Sana is here. 

Roshni : Sir, there is a girl named sana wants to meet with you.

Rehan : (recognize  her) get her to my cabin.

Roshni : okay, sir.  ( she gets hurt after hearing this she thinks Sana is really his girlfriend.)

They are alone in the cabin and Roshni wait outside.  There is an emergency here the manager said, bring the CEO.she gets inside and seeing them hugging.  She gets hurt again.  She said to Rehan, there is an emergency sir, you will have to come.   Rehan solves the problem. 

Roshni thinking that  he has moved on. 
Then One male employe come to her and talks to her about herself.  Rehan see them together . Then he tries to be friends with her and she accept his friendship and  shake hands with him. 

They both see each other with other men and women  so they both misunderstood each other. 

Then  one day  That male employee talks to Roshni and they both are laughing in some jokes. Rehan see  it all from his cabin.  when Roshni  is in his Cabin,  he is very angry now  and remembering  that she is  with other men and she is getting close with him. In jealousy and anger  he  break the glass which is in  his hand  and hurt  his hand.  Roshni  does his 1st aid . At 1st he wasn’t  ready to do his 1st  aid by Roshni but later he gives up and let her clear his wounds. Why did you do do that. But Rehan doesn’t give her answer.  Then she left.

Then again Rehan see  Roshni with the male employe  together .  He is getting jealous again. And this time he couldn’t control  it.  He call Roshni.

Rehan :Come to my cabin  now.

Roshni: Sure, I'm coming .

Rehan : Now.

Roshni : (comes  to his office) Did something happened?

Rehan :No.

Roshni : Then why did you call me?

Rehan : I'm your boss and you are my PA.  You always have to be with me everywhere . This is your work. Understand?

Roshni : Yes, Sorry sir.

Rehan : Now clean my wounds and do my 1st aid.

Roshni : Yes sir,  please give me your hand.  ( Then she does his 1st aid) .

Rehan : ( looking at her). 

Roshni : Here you are, It's  done.

Then she left the cabin and it’s lunch time. She went to the canteen  where she meet her colleagues and eating her lunch. And Rehan was passing by there.  Her male colleague ask her if she is free after the lunch time. Then Rehan call her and tell her she have to work after lunch time . She said no to her colleague.  

Then she went to Rehan, he gives her work and she does her work, then suddenly  Rehan  starts looking at her she doesn’t notice it.