Chapter 7

These days Rehan just give his test in the school after some months he will give SSC board Examination.

Rehan is a good student he will surely pass in the test, and she is very confident about him.

Today is the last day of the Test. So after finish the test he is waiting outside in the tution class. And finally Roshni is here.

Roshni : Rehaan! What are you doing here?

Rehan : I was waiting for you.

Roshni : For me but why?

Rehan : Actually, today is the last day of the test, so after finishing it, I want to enjoy some time with you.

Roshni : With me! Where?

Rehan :There is a new park over there and there are so many rides here.

Roshni : But I didn't bought money.

Rehan : You don't have to tension about money. I have a lot. So come with me.

Roshni : You know that I have a strict family. I have to go home soon.

Rehan : Just give me one hour.

Roshni : Ok fine. Let's go.

Rehan : (Happy) .

They just go there. This is so beautiful place. They enjoys the ride together and eat many food .

Then he wants to Click pictures with her. They click so many pictures of them and print them and shares with each other and keep it.

When she is with him she becomes very happy and her true self come out. All thanks to him. She isn't depressed anymore. The attention, care, love she deserves he gives her all.

After some days later, her anti and cousin brother come to visit them.
They will stay sometime in her house

The thing is her cousin brother loves her. But she doesn't love him, she talk to him by forcing of everyone.

The next day, when she is going to school her brother comes to drop her. But he doesn't leave school even after the class begin. He just stay outside the school , he gets her tiffin and acting like he is her boyfriend .

All the students of his and her class are gossiping about this topic. Rehan just listen the rumors and go to the canteen. When he see them together he just can't control his anger. Roshni doesn't talk to her brother . She said her cousin to go back home but he doesn't listen her.

When she finish she was about to leave the canteen then she see Rehan. She wants to speak with him. Her cousin was there so she ignore him.

He doesn't know what has happened so he was silent . He knows that her family is strict . He wants to talk to her but she just ignore him every time. He was heartbroken that time.

If her cousin know about Rehan there will be a big mess in her house. So she just avoid him. she was just victim of the situation.

But this creates misunderstanding between them.