Chapter 8

After heard this much of rumours and her ignorance make Rehan is so sad . He gets very jealous and couldn't help but gets very angry.

He is coming  to school and see Roshni in the road with her cousin. Her cousin is holding her hand and say something to her. After that she said him something and left. Then his cousin also left.

When Someone say something about them Rehan just tell them to shut up. And don't talk about this topic.

He just couldn't hear her name with someone else. For the past few days he just controlled his jealousy . It was very hard for him.

That day in the canteen , after the school and even in the tuition class he just ignored her. He doesn't want to listen to her. She want to explain everything but he doesn't give her the chance .

His is very Jealous at that time and very angry at her .

The next day, she decided that she will clear the misunderstanding .
So, after the tuition class she doesn't let him go.

Roshni : Rehan listen to me.

Rehan : why should I?

Roshni : please , I want to explain .

Rehan :( pushed her in the walls by his body and tightly hold her waist)
Explain me . ( with an angry voice)

Roshni : What are you doing? Rehan. Leave me.

Rehan : Explain me now.

Roshni : Actually he is my cousin brother and he was in my home for past 5 days, he come to drop me by telling my mom, i told him to stop coming but he didn't listen.

Rehan : And what about you avoid me?

Roshni : I didn't do that intensionally . I was a victim of situation. He was keeping eye of me if he see me with you he will make my life very difficult and mess.

Rehan : ( Tightening his grip) And what about he was holding your hand yesterday.

Roshni : He proposed me that time.

Rehan : so, what do you say?

Roshni : No.

Rehan : So that was the story.

Roshni : Yes.

Rehan : When will he leave?

Roshni : Today.

Rehan : Very good. ( Then he lean on her and rub his nose to hers ) .

Roshni : What are you doing? Rehan!

Rehan : ( He just kiss in her cheeks) Don't ever do this to me and never stop talking with me. And most Important never leave me.

Roshni : (Silent) What have you done? Rehan.

Rehan : ( Just hug her tightly) Please don't say anything.

After some time Rehan set her free from his embrace and drop her home.
She didn't say anything from then .