Chapter 47

~Zeus updated his status~

Some people need to be high fived in the face
with a chair
dipped in acid
by the hulk.

-comments-

Thalia Grace: bit mad dad?

Zeus: No, I just said that because I'm blushing with happyness!

Leo Valdez: Oh, good I thought you were pissed about something :)

Zeus: I WILL SPIT YOU DOWN WITH THE FIRY HEAT OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS IN EVERY RAIN CLOUD THAT HAS EVER EXISTED YOU INSIGNIFIGANT WURM! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOUR BODY IS NOTHING BUT A SMOLDERING HEAP OF GARBAGE THAT STAINS THE EARTH WITH YOUR PUTRED STENCH!

Leo Valdez: I'm going to go with you are mad.

Zeus: COME HERE YOU HEAPHESTUS SCUM! I'LL KILL YOU! IF I EVER SEE YOUR PUNY FACE I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN INTO OBLITHERN DIE! DIE! DIE!

Heaphstus: Did you just call my son scum?

Zeus: I HELPED BRING YOU INTO THIS WORLD DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU OUT!?!?!?!

Heaphestus: Never mind I'm not going to get into this!

Zeus: CHICKEN! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL DESTROY YOU WITH ONE BREATH! YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SCUM! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

Hera: WTF?! Zeus, seriously WTF?

Zeus: I'LL THROW YOU OFF OLYMPUS AGAIN WOMAN! COME NEAR ME I WILL DO IT! I WILL F***ING THROW YOU OFF AND TURN YOU INTO A MORTAL AND LEAVE YOU IN A SHARK PIT! WITH LIONS! AND COBRAS! AND SPIDERS! AND JAGWIRES!

Hera: Zeus, did you take your anger management pills today?

Zeus: NO I DIDN'T TAKE THOSE F***ING PILLS! I'M THE LORD OF THE SKY AND KING OF THE GODS I DON'T NEED ANY STUPID PILLS!

Hera: Yes you do. You don't know how to intereact with people when you don't take your pills.

Zeus: I DO TO! WATCH ME INTERACT WITH PEOPLE!
HADES, YOU ARE A SUCK A$$ BROTHER! I HATE YOU!
SEE I INTERACTED WITH HIM!

Hades: Well then!

Zeus: OH AND BTW POSEIDON YOU ARE A HORRIBLE BROTHER ALL YOU EVER DO IS SAY I'M A TERRIBLE KING! I SHOULD HAVE YOU BEHEADED! I SHOULD MAKE YOU MORTAL AND THROW YOU IN A PIT OF EVIL HORSES! YEAH EVIL HORSES FROM HADES! THEN YOU WOULD GET A BIT OF YOUR OWN MEDICEN! I HATE YOU ALL! DIE! DIE!

~Percy updated his status~

OK, so Zeus went off his rocker didn't he?

-comments-

Zeus: I'LL KILL YOU SEA SCUM! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I'VE GONE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T GONE CRAZY! YOU ALL WENT CRAZY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL IN YOUR SLEEP!

Nico Di Angelo:
They're coming to take you away, HA HA
They're coming to take you away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take you away, Ha-haaa!

Zeus: HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M CRAZY I'LL KILL YOU!

Nico Di Angelo:
They're coming to take you away, HA HA
They're coming to take you away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take you away, Ha-haaa!