PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Chapter 51!!!!!!!

So trying something diffrent for this chapter! They're NOT on Facebook today! They are at a party like in the previous chapter said. So this will be changing POV a ton so it can get the entire party, hope you enjoy and I took most of three hours writing this but LOL it still prolly ani't to long! XD

Percy's POV:

I walk into my cabin and it has been transformed! The entire place seems to have grown by ten folds! Speakers larger than my entire body stand in corners, couches are spaciously set around the place and a large dance pit is in the middle of the room with a disco ball and everything!
Everything, of course, is blue or green: the walls, celling, floors, cups, couches, tables, disco ball, ext! I couldn't believe what had happened to my cabin. I step back out and it looks exactly the same as before. When I step back in the place is still huge, I walk around and find a kitchen stock piled with all the food you could ever want, well as long as you want any kind of chips, sodas, or fast food item.

The party is set to start at nine, after the Bonn fire, Chiron of course didn't know, neither did Dionysus or the Harpies. The Hephaestus cabin made holograms for everyone in each cabin so that people wouldn't get in trouble.

As I wonder around the mansion and wind up in a bedroom on the fourth floor. Poseidon appears smiling like a tom cat.
"How do you like it?"
Stroking my chin I smile and say, "It'll do."
"Well, it better considering how this took at least thirty minutes!" Hephaestus grumps next to my dad. I smile and say, "Your kids, well everyone, will have a great time thanks to you guys!" Giving Hephaestus a hand shake and my dad a hug I think that they would leave, I couldn't have been more wrong.
"Well, first off we should talk Percy." My dad says in a serious tone.
"What about?" I ask a bit confused.
"Hephaestus maybe you should go for now... talk to your boys." Hephaestus nods and disappears in a flash of light.
"Well, son I think we should talk about, ahm, girls."
Standing up quickly knocking over the chair I was sitting in I point at him a bit confused and flabbergasted. I turn around and put the chair right again and turn back to my dad, "I had this discussion with mom!" I practically yell. I didn't mean to but I really did NOT want to have 'the talk' with a god.

Poseidon sighs in relief and says, "Thank gods! I was really praying that you had!" Putting his head in his hands he laughs. I laugh to and we are over come with fits of uncontrollable laughter.

When we calm down Poseidon gets up and says, "Well, I should get going. Have fun son, but not to much..." I quickly nod and he flashes out.

I look around the room and shake my head chuckling to myself.

Nine o'clock: Nico Di Angelo's POV:

Leo and I walk towards the Poseidon cabin and I seriously wonder how on earth the entire camp would fit into it. Leo wears a white button down shirt, black slacks, his tool belt, and suspenders. His goofy smile puts the entire look together, and make him look like an idiot. Myself I wear a pair of black jeans, black skull t-shirt, and have my hair slicked back. Leo says that I look like I belong in a 1940s gangster movie but I don't care. When we reach the front door I hear laughter behind us. Turning I see Thalia and an Aphrodite girl, first off a strange mix. Thalia wears a black AC DC shirt, black shorts, black spiked boots, and thick black eyeliner. I smile at her and she rolls her eyes. The Aphrodite girl smiles at Leo and giggles, "You look nice, Leo." Batting her eyes Leo practically drools over her. Patting the little guy on the head I lead Thalia to the front door.

When we step in we don't see the regular Poseidon cabin. No, this one is a freaking mansion! The dance pit is blasting Maroon 5's Can't Stop.
"Want to dance Ma Lady?" I ask smoothly to Thalia.
"Why not?" Thalia says shrugging. Running/dragging her to the dance pit I hop in and catch her when she hops in.