Chapter 55

Hey y'all I'm back! Yes I know I've been gone for a bit but I promise to publish a chapter everyday this week till Saturday...because then I'm going on a week vacation with the family. So yeah, sorry about the lengthyness of my absence been busy lately. A guest will be showing up this chapter. Thanks for still being fans and enjoying the story love you all and now ENJOY THE WEIRDNESS OF MY BRAIN!!!

Mary Gaffney posted on Percy Jackson's page

OMG I just got back from this really cool camp! You know how I got put in the Quest group this year well they went on a trip all the way to GEORGIA!!! It was so cool, the place was a 4H center and we got to learn all this cool new stuff like did you know in the state of Georgia there are no natural lakes?--or that Sid, the sloth from Ice Age, wasn't accurate in size. He acctually should have been a giant sloth which is at least one story high and has large tallens and teeth. Manny should also have been much larger considering that mammaths were EXTREAMLY taller than anything else on earth at that point. OH I got to hold an albino snake! The place was beautiful, there was a stream that ran through the middle of the camp and we all stayed in small cabins with bunk beds. There was a mess hall and an archery field and all this other cool stuff! I went on the zip line and scared the poo out of my math teacher LOL. She was getting one of the other girls into her harness and I went off screaming, apparently, on the top of my lungs! I couldn't beleive how scared I was!--but it was AWESOME!!! 
Anyway I'm back for the last week of school can't wait to see ya again! :P

-comments-

Percy Jackson: Sounds like you had a blast! Glad to have ya back :D

Annabeth Chase: Wow, that sounds a lot like, mhm...

Percy Jackson: It's a 4H center. Not mhm

Mary Gaffney: OMG You're Annabeth right?!

Annabeth Chase: yeah...

Mary Gaffney: THE ANNABETH!?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! It is so great to met you!! :D

Annabeth Chase: Uh...I'm lost...

Mary Gaffney: Percy talks about you so much I can't believe your real! I thought he was making you up!

Annabeth Chase: Uh...thanks?

Mary Gaffney: OMG I'm freaking you out aren't I? I always do that I'm so sorry!

Annabeth Chase: Um, no your fine. I just didn't realize that Percy ever talked about me

Mary Gaffney: O.O ARE YOU KIDDING?!!!?!?!??!?!? You're all he talks about!

Annabeth Chase: Well...thats very interesting :)

Percy Jackson: I talk about school too. And um work....and I DON'T ONLY TALK ABOUT ANNABETH!

Mary Gaffney: Percy, from what you have told me I could freaking be her mother. That's how much you have told me.

Athena: You are NOT her mother.

Mary Gaffney: Oh no, I didn't mean literally I ment that I know that much about her, you know from Percy babbleing

Percy Jackson: I DON'T BABBLE!

Athena: Oh, well that's fine then.

~Nico added a photo to "When you see this you're going to kill me ;)" -with Percy Jackson and Mary Gaffney