Chapter 112 Part 1

Facebook

Chapter

112: The End.

Adie Miller posted on Zack Matthew’s wall~

Oh my god…O.O…you were telling the truth it’s all true! OMG, who else knows about this???? I need to tell my parents…oh my god when they find out they’ll flip!

-Comments-

Zack Matthew: What?! NO YOU CAN’T TELL ANYONE!

 Adie Miller: Why not???

 Zack Matthew: This place is a sanctuary and a secret.

 Adie Miller: yeah for freaks like you! People need to know about this! I mean oh my god there are a bunch of ‘camps’ filled with little kids who are playing with swords, fire, and javelins! There is a man running the camp and saying that ‘they can’t leave for their own protection’!? That doesn’t throw up a red flag to you??? He probably has them brain washed! NO. I have to tell my parents.

 Zack Matthew: NO!

 ~Adie Miller has logged off~

-----24 HOUR LATER-----

~Annabeth Chase updated her status~

EVERYONE THROW OUT THE COMPUTERS! NOW! DELETE ANY PHOTOS POSTED ANY CONVERSATIONS ANYTHING AND DO IT NOW!

-Comments-

Percy Jackson: What’s going on?

Annabeth Chase: We aren’t a secret anymore.

Percy Jackson: What are you talking about people have known we’ve been dating for almost a year now!

Annabeth Chase: Percy. The Government has found out about CHB and CJ

Jason Grace: Almost all Roman accounts are gone.

Annabeth Chase: It’s too late they’re at the walls of CHB right now I have to go.

Jason Grace: Oh gods…there here…

 ~Jason Grace has deleted his account~

::: Real World :::

Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Leo and I all stand and stare at the massive crowds of people standing at the camp gates. Most can’t get in, and I hope all of them only can see the big house.

Then the unthinkable happens, one of them steps in.

It’s an older woman, she has on a navy blue suit with a white shirt underneath her jacket, what I mainly notice is the silver owl pin on her suit jacket. Annabeth smiles and the woman sends the smile back.

“Hello again Annabeth,” The woman smiles, that’s when I notice her silver gray eyes and tinges of gold mixed with her silver hair.

 “Hi Meredith, how has Arizona been treating you?” Annabeth replies.

 "Very well, but it’s nice to be home again.”

I watch as they continue to send pleasantries for another minute, and then Leo kind of ruins it.