Chapter 91That Awkward Moment When...

Percy Jackson updated his status~

That awkward moment when you kill your math teacher...

-comments-

Jason Grace: That awkward moment when you realize you fly instead of fall

Thalia Grace: That awkward moment when you kiss your cousin

Nico Di Angelo: That awkward moment when your step mom says she is the hacker...and was actually hacked

Katie Gardner: That awkward moment when you notice your last name and your mother's job coincide

Travis Stoll: That awkward moment when you notice your last name and your dad's job coincide.

Connor Stoll: That awkward moment when everyone thinks you and your brother are twins

Hazel Levesque: That awkward moment when you confuse your old best friend and his grandson to be the same person.

Frank Zhang: That awkward moment when you find your girlfriend and her best friend's grandson kissing D:<

Reyna: That awkward moment when you have to kill three of your guardsmen because they are on FACEBOOK!

~~~Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, and Hazel Levesque have logged off in terror~~~

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when you take a bathroom break and then are late to class and you are just like "Uh...should I come in or just wait for my next class to start?" 

Percy Jackson: That awkward moment when you fall in love with your dad's mortal enemies' daughter...

Annabeth Chase: You are all being dumb. I mean we all know these things happen so why are you acting like they are 'awkward' because I've read one that really is, and that's Hazel's.

Percy Jackson: Oh, and you never have had any awkward moments?

Annabeth Chase: Nope.

Percy Jackson: Hmm....then you won't mind if I try to find some then right?

Annabeth Chase: What?

Percy Jackson: that awkward moment when you dye your hair neon pink and platem blond....and your boyfriend finds them!

Annabeth Chase: WHAT!

Percy Jackson: That awkward moment when your boyfriend finds the dart board with one of his old crush's faces on it...

Rachel Dare: ....Annabeth?!

Annabeth Chase: WHAT?!

Percy Jackson: That awkward moment when your boyfriend leaves a tub of spiders in your bed!--and you can't go kill him because he is in the lake.

Annabeth Chase: OH YOU THINK THAT'S GONNA STOP ME!?

Percy Jackson: Uh-oh

Annabeth Chase: YEAH YOU BETTER HIDE BOY! CUZ OTHERWISE THERE'S GONNA BE ONE MORE AWKWARD MOMENT ADDED TO MY LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase have logged off~~~

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when your best friends who are boyfriend and girlfriend threaten to be murder and murdery

Rachel Dare: Uh...I don't think murdery is a word.

Leo Valdez: :{P

Rachel Dare: ...what's with the mustache?

Leo Valdez: ...idk

Rachel Dare: okay then...

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when you don't know what to say...

Rachel Dare:-_- wow Leo that's just...wow

Leo Valdez: ;P