Chapter 52

So glad with all the enjoyment people had with the last chapter! LOL, glad you guys had a fun time watching the party progress and guess what--THE PUNISHMENT is coming MAHAHAHAHAHA! Hope you guys don't take this story too seriously (I sure don't) I mean this is basically just a ton of random conversations that my friends and I have (will have/had) and most of the time it's weird random stuff that my dad showed me so glad you enjoy my randomness!!! LOL so have some fun relax and enjoy the weirdness show!This chapter will be in standard form to, but don't worry the chapter after this will be back to the norm.

Oh and one last thing before I let you guys go: MYSTERY WRITER WHO ARE YOU???????

Chiron leaves us all in the main room, he goes into his office with Dionysus and says, "Wait here. I'll call each of you in as I need you."

Annabeth, Thalia, Nico and I all sit in one couch. Jason, Piper, Leo and Hazel sit in the next one leaving Frank to sit with Katie and after maybe ten minutes the Stolls.
"This is all Percy's fault." Connor quickly states after sitting down. Looking at him I say, "Oh and how is it my fault?"
"Your party your fault." Connor states coolly.
"Shut up, Connor." Travis snarles at his brother.

Chiron's office door slides open and we hear, "Mr. Valdez."
Leo slowly stands up and walks into the office room, the door shuts after him leaving us to wonder what is going on.

~Leo's POV, 12:15:

I sit down in the straight back wooden chair and watch as Chiron studies a paper on his desk, he takes off his horn rimed glasses and asks, "Mr. Valdez, what exactly happened at the party, from your point of view?" I take a deep breath and begin.

"Well, I went with an Aphrodite girl and we were having a blast talking, dancing, eating and after awhile we went to sit down for a rest and while we talked and uh stuff the Stolls came up with water balloons and bombed us with them! It was insane we were soaked so giving them a ten second head start I went after them. I wound up catching one of their jackets on fire as they were trying to get to the roof; well after that I locked them up there and went back to the party. I danced with Katie for a while and we wound up asking the DJ to play the Macarana and after the dance you arrived. That's what happened with me. That's it."

Chiron nods after I finish and says, "Alright you can go and sit down again with the others." I stand to leave and he says, "Send in Mr. Zhang please."

I quickly walk out of the room, making sure the door is shut behind me and sigh. The others look at me for answers and I finally say, "Uh, he wants Frank."
Frank's eyes widen and he begins to speak gibberish about how he can't go in there but Travis and Connor push him up and shove him towards the door.
Walking slowly Frank goes to the door and steps in, when he is inside the others begin to ask questions but I only say, "He is freaking scary." and leave it at that.

~12:30: Frank's POV:

I walk into the small bordered room and sit down in a tall Birch chair. The old man sitting in front of me sits in a red leather chair with a book shelf filled with hundreds of books and pictures of demigods. He folds his hands on top of the desk and asks in a stern voice, "So, Mr. Zhang. I would like you to tell me what happened at the party." I slowly nod then begin my story.

"Hazel and I were met by Piper at the beach. She, Jason, Hazel and I walked in front with Reyna, Dakota, and Octavian behind us. When we got the party Piper and Jason were separated from us and we had some food in the kitchen. Hazel had five or six cups of Dakota's Kool-Aid and was on a sugar rush. I was mostly chasing after her during the party and at one point we saw Percy and Annabeth and chatted for a bit and Hazel had a chant start, well that's a while later but um we wondered around for another while after that. When they started playing that song we just coppied what the others were doing. After the song Reyna came to tell us something but when we heard you calling us all up there we left to see what you needed. That's all that happened, to me anyway, I swear!"