Chapter 63

~Leo updated his status~

Okay, where the Hades is all my stuff?!

-comments-

Percy Jackson: What do you mean?

Leo Valdez: All my stuff is gone.

Percy Jackson: Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about...

Leo Valdez: You are the WORST liar in the history of lairs. You can't even lie over the Internet. Where is all the stuff I left for people in my will?!

Percy Jackson: Well, how should I know? Its not like I helped Travis and Connor steel all the stuff and give it to the people you left it for, pfft, why would you think that?

Leo Valdez: Seriously worst liar of all time.

Annabeth Chase: I have no idea what he is talking about.

Piper McLean: I don't own a guitar whachu talkin bout?

Jason Grace: I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEATING FRANKS BASS!!!!

Piper McLean: Really Jason? Couldn't even be slightly discreet?!

Jason Grace: can't talk busy beating franks butt!

Coach Hedge: Thanks for the donation sport. Not that you should have a baseball bat anyway

Juniper: You just had to give Grover all that junk food right when he started his diet?! Didn't you, you just had to!

Willow: I told ya you should have gone with that nice Sayter, what was his name, oh yes Jarcie.

Grover Underwood: Jarcie is a little bench who couldn't stand up for Juniper if he wanted to!

Willow: He also wasn't so touchie

Chiron: Okay, who gave the Stolls spit ball guns and amow?! I'm not happy about having to stand in saliva covered paper wads when I'm in my own office!

Leo Valdez: EVERYONE TURN MY STUFF BACK IN NOW! THAT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TOO:
SPIT BALL GUNS
GUITAR
VIDEO GAMES/CONICALS
GREEK FIRE VIALSKEY TO BUNKER 9
MY TOOL BELT
ANY AND ALL TOOLS TAKEN FROM MY CABIN
AND ALL MY BOOKS!
If all my things aren't returned within 24 hours I will be taking one precious thing from each cabin that a perpetrator is staying in: Athena Cabin, Hermes Cabin, Poseidon Cabin, Zeus Cabin/Praetor home, Aphrodite cabin, Hephaestus cabin, and the Sayter fields. Thank you very much.

Annabeth updated her status~

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh...................................................
...................................................................................................hehehehehe.......................................heheheheheh
........hehehehehehe.........ehehhehehehehehehehehhehhehehehehehehehe.....hehehehehehehehe......
I AM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENTERTAIN ME PUNY GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-comments-

Zeus: Wtf is wrong with your kid Athena?

Athena: idk

Apollo: Do you think Annabeth is drunk? I think she is...

Hermes: Naw she is on a sugar high