Chapter 53

FaceBook chapter 53

OK, so here is chapter 53, first off I just wanted to say that most of this is GeekFreek12344's ideads.

Thank you dude for helping me out on this chapter! :D

So put your feet up, keep your eyes glued to the screen, have a blast and: Comment, Review, Vote, Favorite, Follow, and Fan! Thanks for reading and please continue to enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Hazel's POV, in the Infermiry:

-------------------------------

I wake up with a blinding headache, my thoughts are a jumble and I can't remember what happened at all yesterday.

Sitting up in my bed I see that I'm in a white room with multiple empty beds and one other filled one, Leo. He is sitting their with his head propted up with a pillow. His face is mangled up with bruises and blood lightly dripps from his nose. His eyes are closed and I want to ask if he is alright but when I go to stand up my legs fail me and I fall back onto the bed.

The sound of me falling must have been slightly loud because Leo turned his head and gave me a small smile, "Wharoaw hadrlet tyqoaum?"

After a minute I decifer what he has said and reply, "M'iay inefay, hatway appenedhay astlay ightnay?"

He sighs and says, "Tdhgey phaerhtryy hkaedb ae nblietb ohfn eav bgarcikofpiwrqe axncd wae gfout ivn tsrfowufbrlwe. Tlreagvhijsk blezaxtv tbhnem lqiwvritnyg curiaopp oaustd odf mgef ahnjdk mlizgxhctv bneb smeqnet arwatyu."

Slowly I nod understanding, "Ellway, Iay opehay ehay etsgay otay taysay. Hetay ampcay illway ebay eallyray iffrentday."

Leo nods and we sit in an awkward silence till Frank comes in. He gives me a tight hug and apologizes probably a million times. I laugh and get out of bed patting Leo on the head and say goodbye. Frank and I walk to the air plane waiting for us and wave goodbye to the others.

Chiron said he would be in touch later and then we took off.

----------------------------------

Percy Jackson updated his status~

--------------------------------

What happened? My head hurts and my cabin is trashed!

------------------------------

:comments:

-------------------------------

-Annabeth Chase: there was a party and you drank some of Dakota's kool-aid

-Leo Valdez: Not as much as Hazel though. She was DRUNK on that sugar!

-Katie Gardner: How's your face Leo?

-Leo Valdez: it hurts.

-Katie Gardner: Sorry :'(

-Leo Valdez: it's cool. It could have been way worse.

-Travis Stoll: Yeah I could have hit you hard.

-Leo Valdez: oh stuff it Stoll

-Travis Stoll: NEVER!!!!

-Katie Gardner: TRAVIS!

-Travis Stoll: Yeah?

-Katie Gardner: tell him what we rehearsed this morning.

-Travis Stoll: *sigh* FINE!

Leonardo Valdez I, Travis Stoll, apologize for repeditly punching

You in the face. I hope you take this censer apologize and forgive me.