Facebook Chapter 62

Athena updated her status~

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?! HOW DARE MY DAUGHTER, MY FAVORITE DAUGHTER, BE LET ALONE DATING THIS RETCHED BOY, BUT I DARE FIND THEM KISSING?!?!?!? HOW COULD SHE FIND THIS PIECE OF SEA TRASH ATTRACTIVE????? HE IS A USELESS WATER WORM! AND HOW DARE THEY DO BE DOING SUCH THINGS IN MY HOME!!!!!!!!!! with--Annabeth Chase

-comments-

Zeus: THEY WERE ON OLYMPUS, KISSING?!

Hera: Well, you know I wouldn't have thought any better of your daughter. She is a low degenerate ungrateful human. You shouldn't be too upset.

Athena: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!

Hera: Just because your Zeus's favorite daughter doesn't mean that you have any room to be this rude to his wife {a.k.a. QUEEN OF OLYMPUS}

Athena: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what ever.

Hera: What did you just say?!

Zeus: Um, excuse me can we get back to the main item at hand: WHY WERE THEY ON OLYMPUS KISSING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hera: Because, all of Athena's children are, oh how do the kids now a-days say it, oh yes: HOES!

Annabeth Chase: What did you just call me?!

Abigail Gaffney: Oh, no, unuh no you just didn't.

Matt Smith: DID YOU JUST CALL ME A HOE, HOE?!

Mary Smith: DON'T YOU CALL ME AND MY BROTHER HOES.

Abigail Gaffney: Yeah, they'll kick your giant sparkly god butt.

Annabeth Chase: They don't mean disrespect Queen Hera, though they are telling the truth, we are just confused why you have any business in this!?

Hera: Because, as you rudely pointed out I AM QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus: Oh, just shut the F up! We don't care Hera! So just shut up!

Hera: What did you just say to me?!

Zeus: I just told you to shut up! Now why don't you!?

~Hera and Zeus have logged off~

Grover has updated his status~

Percy, you need to hop into the lake like now.

-comments-

Percy Jackson: Why?

Grover Underwood: Uh, because you and Annabeth might have started a war between the gods..again.

Percy Jackson: I DIDN'T DO NOTHING! I SWEAR!

Grover Underwood: Um, I beg to differ. Zeus, Athena, and Hera saw you and Annabeth kissing on Olympus, I mean I give you props but still not a good plan dude.

Percy Jackson: Oh, that...grap.

Grover Underwood: Uh, what?

Percy Jackson: same as bench, ducking, you know what I meant dude.

Grover Underwood: Ohhhh, but yeah seriously: get your bass in the lake and stay hidden. Maybe take Annabeth with you.

Percy Jackson: They that mad?