Chapter 71 (return of the scary face ಠ_ಠ)

Thalia Grace

I'm worried about Annabeth, she is pacing around like a mad woman

-comments-

Nico Di Angelo: What happened?

Thalia Grace: IDK, she was talking to Jason and then she logged off.

Thalia Grace: JASON TIMMOTHY GRACE! What did you say to her?!

Jason Grace: Nothing

Thalia Grace: ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Jason Grace:  uh...well I might have mentioned something in passing

Thalia Grace: ಠ_ಠ

Jason Grace: I told her how the easter sea board is out of power, like for the past couple days. I'M SORRY I THOUGHT SHE KNEW!

Thalia Grace: She didn't know because we didn't let her find out cuz Malcolm and I knew it would just worry her more!

Annabeth Chase: YOU AND MALCOLM KNEW!

Thalia Grace: Yes but we didn't want you to worry

Annabeth Chase: do I look like a sad little puppy dog?! NO I DON'T! I can handle people telling me things! You still think I'm seven don't you?

Thalia Grace: No Annabeth, I'm sorry

~Annabeth has logged off~

Nico Di Angelo updated his status~

Kool-aid is yummy! I LIKE KOOL-AID IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! LIKE I BET THIS IS WHAT NECTAR TASTES LIKE!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHIPMONK WITH IT'S CHEEKS ALL PUFFED OUT?! IT IS SOOOOOO FREAKING ADORABLE! DID YOU EVER NOTICE THAT ADORABLE SOUNDS LIKE A-DOOR-ABLE?! I JUST NOTICED IT...SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SOME OF PERCY'S MOM'S COOKIES THEY ARE DELICIOUS! I'M GOING TO HEAD TO NEW YORK AND ASK IF SHE HAS ANY! YEAH THEN I CAN INFORM, OHHH BIG WORD, ANNIE ABOUT THE SITCH IN THE BIG APPLE!!!!

-comments-

Octavian: hehe, he is my best fried ^~^

Dakota: Where did all my kool-aid go?

Jason Grace: We gave it to Nico and Octavian because they were about to kill each other. It had two very diffrent effects on them...

Octavian: DAKOTA! Dakota, I have to tell you something, it's really really reallly realllly reallllly imporatant, like really important like so important you couldn't understand how important it is

Dakota: Uh....what is it Octavian

Octavian: PERCY'S MOM'S COOKIES ARE DELICOUS!

Dakota: Uh....

Reyna: How would you know this?

Octavian: Because, I went to NY with Nico and am having one right now! Foot ball doesn't make sence you know...i mean Eurapean foot ball does because you use your feet to kill a ball, but American foot-ball is throwing an egg, I KNOW! IT'S HAND EGG!!!

Jason Grace: Maybe we shouldn't have given the two of them that much...

Annabeth Chase: Octavian, is Percy there?

Octavian: No, why would he be at Camp Jupiter?

Annabeth Chase: What happened?

Nico Di Angelo: WELL, I SAID WE NEEDED TO HAVE SOME OF THOSE AWESOME COOKIES SO WE WENT AND SALLY WAS MAKING SOME SO WHILE SHE HAD HER BACK TURNED WE GRABBED THE TRAY AND LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERCY AND TRAVIS AND CONNOR AND CHRIS WERE ALL THERE WATCHING HAND EGG!

Annabeth Chase: ಠ_ಠ and?! You didn't even say Hi?! And where was Paul?

Nico Di Angelo: OHH AND WE SAW PAUL HE WAS HOLDING A BABY! PERCY I THINK SAW US CUZ HE SAID WTD?! BUT BEFORE THE OTHERS COULD TURN AROUND WE HAD GONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE ONE ANNIE?!

Annabeth Chase: No...

Annabeth Chase: And if power was out how could they have been watching foot-ball and baking cookies?!

Nico Di Angelo: *hand egg

Jason Grace: Along the water the power is out and in major cities not in the suburbs

Annabeth Chase: *twitch*

~Jason Grace has logged off~

Piper updated her status~

Chiron please! We NEED to come back to camp!

-Leo Valdez, Annabeth Chase, Nico Di Angelo, Thalia Grace, and 120 others like this-

-comments-

Chiron: I'm sending out buses as we speak actually.
-EVERYONE LIKES THIS-