Chapter 106

PERCY JACKSON UPDATED HIS STATUS:

who killed Kenny?

-comments-

ANNABETH CHASE: {Facebook has blocked This post because of content}

PERCY JACKSON: Annabeth!!!

ANNABETH CHASE: what?!

PERCY JACKSON: language!!!!!

ANNABETH CHASE: who are you Hazel?!?!

HAZEL LEVESQUE: and what is that supposed mean?!

FRANK ZHANG: uh guys you should apologize like now.

Hazel Levesque: I'm waiting

~Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson have logged off~

Percy Jackson udpated his status~

Okay so this kid has been singing really badly all week in class and the really actually silent girl who sits behind him looked ready to kill when he started singing again she said this, "Shut up!" he turned around and asked, "What did you just say?" Note that he is a lot bigger than her and she is just kinda a nerdy girl but she said, "I said shut up. Stop singing, turn around, do your work and pay attention. I don't want to hear you sing anymore during this class." The girl beside her then spoke up and said, "You know one day she is just going to lose it and beat the crap out of you and I'm gonna sit here adn laugh at you."
The kid was silent for the rest of the class. It was awesome.

-comments-

Annabeth Chase: Dang.

Leo Valdez: What class?

Percy Jackson: Coach White. Math. She was pissed already cuz they declined her permission into the advanced classes...it was the best math class ever.

Annabeth Chase: She look like an Athena kid?

Athena: If she is in it's math class it isn't.

Annabeth Chase: MOM

Percy Jackson: okay then... and Idk from what I've seen her parent that picks her up from school is her dad. Always.

Annabeth Chase: mhm...you seem to know a quite a bit about this girl Percy.

Percy Jackson: SHE'S A FRESHMAN! I LOVE YOU ANNABETH NOT SOME FRESHMAN!

Annabeth Chase: mhm sure.

Nico Di Angelo updated his status~

Do you know what today is? It's Friday the 13th *cue evil laugh*

-comments-

Leo Valdez: You know what that means ;)

Travis Stoll: I'll pass the rains onto you and Leo me and Connor are too old, sorry

Connor Stoll: Speak for yourself! not my fault you have a girlfriend!