A Party: Basicly the Worst Idea.

Hey guys just wanted to say thank you! All of you are so wonderful and i really appreciate it! Hope you enjoy the Party chapter (sorry in advance for small spoilers for HoH)

Facebook Chapter 111: Party Time, part two

8:30 PM night of Party: CABIN 10

Piper was brushing her hair and deciding on what to wear to the party when Annabeth and Thalia were dragged into the room by four other Aphrodite girls.

“Uh….” Piper says looking at her hog tied friends, who looked no happier than say a bee you just tried to squish.

“They were going to go dressed like this.” The four girls explain. I look; both are wearing their usual cloths. T-shirts, jeans, tennis shoes; I saw nothing wrong with it but I could tell that the girls standing in front of me did.

“Untie them.” I state coldly to the girls. Under charm speak they quickly untie my murderous friends and when they see the staff and dagger drawn and pointed they quickly leave me and my friends be.

“Can we go now?” Annabeth pleads.

“Nope, come on get a little dressed up.” I say with a sly smile. They share a look and simultaneously draw their weapons on me.

“You will drop your weapons now.” They slowly drop them and I quickly scoop them up. They close their eyes to slits; I almost expect them to growl at me…but they don’t and grudgingly agree to let me do their hair and pick some cloths for them.

8:30 Night of Party: CABIN 3

Why would Leo do this? AGAIN?! He was the one who got hurt; he was the one who got the trouble deeper! And he was the one, who decided to skip on the extra chores Chiron gave us as punishment; who did those chores you may ask, ME! This is why when I got back to MY cabin and saw that it was dark and looked like no one was home I felt relived.

            I did not need anymore stupid parties to make my day any worse. Annabeth was already angry at me for ‘throwing’ the party; even though I had NOTHING to do with it. I sigh, at least I can just hop into bed and pretend like none of this happened. I thought to myself. I open the door and what do I see?

The mansion; the one that Poseidon and Hephaestus had made almost a year ago for the last party was back; Leo stood at the center of the room and gave me the biggest grin I think the Santa elf could have managed. That is ‘till he saw me running towards him with my hands out to grab his neck and throttle him. He looks a bit scared then smiles and jumps into the pit below him.

I scowl; looking below me Leo has a Cheshire cat grin as he slowly disappears into the floor.

Leo reappears in the third floor balcony laughing so hard I almost throw Riptide at him. He winks at me and calls down, “Percy! You better get dressed party starts in fifteen!”

9:00 Night of Party: Outside CABIN 3

Annabeth, Thalia, Piper, Hazel, and Jason wait for Nico to show up.

When the Ghost king finally arrives his eyes are sunken and filled with hate. Thalia comes up to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek and he takes her arm into the party. His usual dark cloths counter Thalia’s white party dress. Jason, Piper, Hazel and Annabeth share a look but don’t say a word.

Piper can see that Jason knows what is going on but she doesn’t ask; knowing the son of Hades’ secretes are stressful enough, having a pestering girlfriend asking doesn’t make it easer. Hazel rushes after him to see what is happening; I was going to follow her but the sheer mass of people in the Poseidon cabin was staggering. From outside the place was dark, disserted, and empty looking. You pass through the door and you see the strobe lights, pounding music and people dancing to the beat.