Chapter 19

A/N:

Hello once again! Still alive guys? Cuz I am poofed from all those school work and tests that my brain shut down. Only thing to make me alive now is making this story so hope you enjoy this one :)

Question of the story:
Who tops? Louis or Harry? Or they kind of share it?
------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

Zayn and Louis talked like there was no time left. They missed each other so much and had no contact or whatsoever because of school. Louis told Zayn that he joined the football club and wants to show off some mad skills. Zayn however, told Louis that he entered an arts competition once but he slept through the whole day and was disqualified.

Of course it never felt a surprise to Louis since he know so much about his long time friend. Niall was busy eating his heart out. He can stuff so much food as he wants and doesn't get fat. Harry on the other hand was busy looking at Louis while he was eating quietly.

His eyes started to worry that maybe this boy would know who he was. He told Zayn to call him Marcel so that he'll cover his true self from him. Not that he doesn't want to be called Harry but if Louis knew who he was, he would be dead meat. Looking at how Louis got some tattoos on his arm and surprisingly got a little muscular now is very intimidating. And he isn't wearing his big glasses anymore. His style changed as well from geek to sex god (if you know what I'm saying).

Harry was then the opposite of Louis. He had those big glasses that made his face weigh a ton already. His clothes were not like the usual skinny jeans and t-shirt and a varsity jacked. His lock of curls was now waxed into an updo, covering the scar that laid a mark on his head.

"So me and Niall were planning to go back to school this year!" Louis said in excitement. This made Harry tremble.

"Really? Wow that's great! Where's Mrs. Jay by the way? Did she come with you?" Zayn asked. "Nah. She decided to just stay over there and work. It was actually my choice to go here. It's been so long that I miss this place so much." Louis smiled showing his glistening white teeth.

"If so then why don't we go to school like the good old times eh? Together! You, me, Niall and H--- I mean Marcel." Zayn cheered. "As much as I love the way you two chat but can we order another round already?" Niall asked, grabbing his tummy and ready for round two. They laughed at his choice of words and ordered him another round of food.

~ The Next Day ~

"Louis! You've been trapped in the shower for ages already!" Niall shouted while banging the bathroom door. Louis ignored him and whistled so that he couldnt hear him. "I swear to god if you dont open this damn door right now I'm gonna open it with force!" Niall shouted again.

"Try me!" Louis answered back. After some time the door suddenly bursted open. "How the fuck?"

"Keys. I know where they were Louis. Now get your ass out of here!" Pushing Louis out of the bathroom and shutting the door at his face. "You forgot I'm soaking wet and naked." Niall threw a towel at his face and shutted it again.

"Asshole." Louis murmured. "I heard that!" Niall shouted from inside. Louis wrapped the towel on his hips and was ready to go but the doorbell rang. He went downstairs and opened the door to reveal Zayn and Harry.

"Hey guys. Come on in." Louis said and they went inside and took a seat. "Why are you soaking wet and half naked?" Zayn asked. "Well someone was impatiently waiting and pushed me out of my own bathroom!" Louis shouted.

"So why so early? Or are we running late? What time is it already?" Harry then muttered quietly. "It's still six thirty in the morning."

"What?" Louis asked Harry but he did not answer back. "He said it's still early so go and put on some clothes already. It's not a sight to see if I say so myself." Zayn chuckled.

"Excuse you sir but I have the best booty in the whole country." Louis said as he wiggled his ass and laughed his way up to his room.

Harry's POV

Wow. I was never expecting Louis to be wet and half naked out of the blue. I can feel my cheeks warming up a bit. Am I sick or is this some kind of feeling.

So this is Louis' house. It looks normal compared to ours. And I kinda like seeing normal things. Not that my house is full of monsters or pixies or something. It's just that I got sick of seeing way too expensive things in our place. I can't see why people would like to have a house like ours.

"Hey Harry you okay?" Zayn asked. I was set out of my trance as he was waving his hand in my eyes. "Did you forgot to take you medicine again?" He frowned at me and I shook my head. "No I didnt." I replied back.

"I know there was a past between you two but you've got to leave it there and move on yeah? I hate lying and you know that. But since you dont want to let him know I'll help you." He smiled. "Thanks Zayn. Keep my secret okay?" "Of course. That's what friends are for."

"OMG LOUIS WHY THE FUCK DID IT TURN COLD!!!!" Niall shouted and ran out of the door naked. "YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND GOT ALL THE HOT WATER FOR YOURSELF!!" He suddenly noticed that we were just downstairs and can see him. "Oh... Uhmm.. Hey haha... So this is kinda awkward..." Niall then saw that he was not wearing anything to cover his tiny friend and used his hands instead.

"I'm ready to g.... Niall put on some damn clothes." Louis said and pretended to be disgusted and covered his eyes. "I'm gonna get you later. Mark my words."

"I dont know what you're talking about Niall." Louis said innocently and laughed.

Wish we'll get along well.
------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey yeah hi. So.... Was it bad? Because I think it was. To me that is but I dont know to you. I think my writing skills have gone way down the level now. Please mind me because it has been so long.

Hope you like this chapter and please like and comment if you do. :) Share to others if you want that would be awesome and I'll see you guys on the next one.

Bye :)