Chapter 2

A/N: I'm bored, yes I am. Now I'm gonna present you the most... Uh.. Well I dont know... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED NIGHT CHANGES MV!! Cuz I do ;)
-----------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

As I was walking on the streets of horror -- is it too much? -- I spotted my good friend, actually my only friend, Zayn Malik. We've been hanging out since we were just 7.

I waved my hand up high so he could notice me. Sadly his eyes are glued to his phone. I sneak up right behind him and tapped his shoulder. He looked startled -- judging by his scared face and shivering body--

"Jeez!! Lou you gave me a heartattack.."

"Haha.. So who are you texting..."

I tried to get his phone but he suddenly put it inside his pocket.

"Well.. let's just get going or we'll be late.."

I frowned and we started to walk. He started to make a conversation just to lighten up the mood. We talked about how our summer went. He went to New York because some of his relatives live there and they paid a visit.

While I'm just here, enjoying the view of London. We finally arrived at our school. Cheerleaders on the left, jocks on the right, nerds at the center. Yup, this is what they call "putting you in place"

Wondering what group Zayn is in? Well other than being my bestfriend he is classified as the artistic bad boy. Yes, he vandalizes the school walls and makes graffiti. I admit he is good at arts.

The school bell rang and the whole student body went into their classrooms.

"I need to go Lou. See you at the cafeteria."

"Okay. See ya!"

He disappeared and went inside. As I was setting foot inside the classroom, a bucket of paint poured on my head. My whole body covered in navy blue paint, including my glasses.

The whole class laughed at me. I know who could do this to me. Non other than, Harry Styles.

I cleanse my glasses but I still cant see right through them.

"Well done nerd. You made it and became the star of the show."

Harry said. I swear I felt myself shiver in fright. A tear started to stream down my face but I quickly wiped it off.

"Good mor--- Louis! What happened to you?!"

Mr. Cowell, our teacher. The only teacher that cares for every student who gets bullied.

"It's...I just...."

"Who did this?! Is it you Mr. Styles?"

"No sir! I was just sitting here and keeping myself behaved at all times."

Mr Cowell sighed. He faced me and said.

"Go get the paint off you. You'll be excused if you still havent got that paint off."

"Yes sir."

"Now as for the entire class, you'll be writing an essay about the History of London."

They all groaned. Well atleast I wont make one.
------------------------------------------------
Dumb? I know! But I did updated (for once)

Let's just pretend that all the boys here are at the same age, yes?

Now go leave a comment and vote for it and I'll see ya dudes at the other chapter.

BYE!