Chapter 16

A/N: The fact that I had a hard time drawing Harry is really not that bad to admit lmao! I tired tho I tried...

So for today's Question of the Chapter:
Are you okay with Niall having a girlfriend? Cuz me I'm not yet prepared tbh...
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

Niall pulled over at a restaurant. Just a regular one, not too fancy or anything, just fit for us. "You eat here?" He nodded then he faced me. "Actually we own this place." My eyes widened in astonishment. I thought he was just living alone in an apartment with no family. Guess I need to follow the saying 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' huh?

"Good evening sir. I see you have guests. Right this way." The waiter lead us to a table close to the stage. Wow... Not too fancy. I rolled my eyes to the thought. I sat beside Niall and our backs are facing the stage, Mom and my sisters are facing us. "Not that fancy huh Niall?"

"Okay... maybe it is a bir fancy." A man went infront of the stage and spoke from the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, White Eskimo." The man got off the stage and the band started to play. But no vocalist. "Hey Niall... why don't they have a vocalist?" He shrugged it off. A band is nothing without it's vocalist. I stood up from my chair and went to the stage.

I know this song. It has been playing on my mom's radio a long time ago. "Hold up hold up..." I said. The band stop playing and looked at me dumbfounded. "How about we play it again..." They smiled and nodded. "Okay 1..2..3..." They played the intro.

"I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it 'til my fingers bled
It was the summer of '69"

I caught the attention of the audience. My sisters got up from their seats and danced infront of the stage. They seemed amused. My mother recorded them. Niall hollered and joined in. Suddenly it didn't turned out as a fancy restaurant, it turned into a disco place or something.

Harry's POV

I heard a knock, expecting it was Zayn but it wasn't. "Mr. Styles. Your lunch is here." The nurse brought in a tray of mashed potatoes and a leafy salad. This is not what I call yummy lunch. I know, I'm too picky. But I hate lunches here in the hospital. When can I even get out of this damn place!

"Oh... and Mr. Styles, someone by the name Zayn? Wants me to give you this.." She gave me a paper bag then she left. I would rather open the paper bag then eat my lunch thank you very much. As I opened the bag, I saw a flat box like object wrapped in girft wrap. I tore it open and saw a beautiful painting. My mouth fell, it's just so beautiful.

I think it's me looking out of the window of the hospital. He really is an artistic kind of person. The painting left me hanging. The phone vibrated and I saw the name. "Hey! Thanks for the painting. Wow... how did you make this?"

"A painter never reveals his secrets." I heard a chuckle from the other line. "Isn't it 'A magician never reveals his secrets?'" I said. "Nah! I think it's 'A painter' I'm not a mgaician you see." He felt so heart warming. I feel so..... safe and happy. It's been a long time since I've felt this way. And I like having him with me always. I smiled at him and he said he needs to hung up because he's on detention at school.

What else to do? What else.... Ughh.... nothing. Guess I'll sleep for now..

3rd POV

As the curly boy sleep, the door slightly opened. A man was holding a teddy bear. He layed it down beside him and quietly got out of the room.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: OMG... joke haha. Sorry for the late update, school is the problem and tests are coming. Hope you guys understand.

Thank you for the support tho and the voting and the commenting and such haha! Hope you continue doing these things because it means alot to me :)

Bye my slushies!!