Chapter 11

A/N: God I hate our net right now. I still can't believe it's already 1k on this thing *tears of joy* let's celebrate *pops confetti*

Question of the Chapter:
What would be the best romantic date that fits for Louis and Harry?
-----------------------------------------------
3rd POV (Harry's part)

Harry laid down on the white bed inside a room in a hospital. His right eye is in a shade of black and his lips are bruised. He got a cast at his left arm, he's not in his good shape at all right now. A man in a grey suit talked to the doctor in charge.

"We x-rayed his whole body for any broken bones and sadly we found this."

The doctor showed the man, by the ultraviolet scan, a sheet of paper showing Harry's skull.

"His skull has a tiny crack at his back part. His brain is not yet damaged but if the crack gets bigger, it will probably."

"Doctor... is there anything that could fix this?"

"For the meantime, there are no materials that can fix the crack. They're still shipping it and maybe it will be here after a year."

"A YEAR?!?! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM?!?! WHAT IF HE'LL DIE?!?!"

He grabbed the colar of the doctor's uniform. His anger is at it's peak, his blood boiling and his knuckles tighten the grip.

"Ahh.. w-well the shipment is having some problems on it and it won't...."

"WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!" The doctor was cut off. He suddenly let go of the doctor and let his fingers touch his forhead. The doctor fixed his coat and stethoscope.

"If he takes this prescribed medication every after 5 hours and doesn't slip, fall or get his head injured he will make it."

The doctor ripped the paper he had written on and gave it to him. He snatched the paper away and put it on his pocket. The doctor left the room and silence was once filled the air. The man got a chair and sat down beside Harry. Harry was so peaceful sleeping. His locks slightly covered his eyes, his mouth was opened a little and his snores are so cute.

"If only you would listen to me then none of this would've happen."

The man's low voice whispered directly to Harry. He grabbed Harry's hand and touched it. Harry's hands are cold compared to his. If only he knew what's up. If only he was the one who need to listen to Harry. Harry's eyes began to flutter open, his arms began to twitch and his mouth began to move. The man's eyes widened and waited for Harry to wake up. As Harry succesfully cleared his vision, he turned around and saw someone he doesn't want to see.

"Dad?"
-----------------------------
Harry's POV

"Dad?"

I don't know where I am right now. My body felt so numb and are unable to move freely. I could feel the pain in my right eye and I winced at it. I couldn't see my left hand instead I can only see a cast on it.

"What.... What happened? Where am I?"

My father slapped my left cheek. I was surprised at the sudden attack my father has made. I could see the anger in his eyes. The veins at his forhead are more visible than it was when I last saw him. I never saw my dad this angry before except when I was a child.

"How could you be such a stupid boy. You let yourself get killed at some random party!! And you snuck out when you weren't suppose to!!"

My face was still in shock. My eyes started to form beads of tears and they dropped one at a time. I know I'm stupid. A stupid boy who got used up and beaten to a pulp. I don't know if I even deserve this. I suddenly felt pain in my head as I touched it. I still don't know what happened to me last night after I passed out. I knew I shouldn't have snuck out.

"I'm sorry dad.."

"Sorry? Sorry?! Your sorry, Harry, is not gonna fix all these bruises and injuries.."

"Well why would you care? The only thing you care about is work and money!!"

"That is not true!!"

"IT IS TRUE!! YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME LEFT FOR ME!! YOU ALWAYS GOT BUSY AND YOU NEARLY TALKED TO ME!! YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL ON WHAT YOU DID WHEN I WAS LITTLE!! AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT ME!!"

My father was taken aback. Finally he listened to me for the first time. I just hate what he did to me. When I was 4, the time he found out about me playing too much barbie dolls, he locked me inside a large box. The only good thing about that box is that it got holes in it for me to breathe. But I hated staying there. I cried out loud for help from anyone, my sister, the maids,the butlers, not one of them helped me. They left me inside that horrid box until I starved. The only time he got me out was when after 12 hours has passed. I got so scarred at my dad that I didn't talk nor got close to him.

Another time when I was the first place in the honor roll in our school. Yes I was a geek once. That time, my name was called and I went infront of the stage to wait for my dad to give me my merit card. But he did not came. I was the center of attention back then. They whispered things that I know it's about me and they stick papers into my locker like 'broken family' 'aww!! Buhu you..' 'They don't love you anymore'

It hurt. My heart was so weak to absorb all those things. I had no strength to fight back. Yes I was a shrimp, a coward, a weakling.

"You don't know what is happening into my life and you don't even give a damn care about me. I tried to tell you about it but you don't listen."

My father's face held no emotion and suddenly went outside of the room. Tears started to burst out into my eyes. The fact that I had to dug those awful memories from my heart just to tell them to him was enough burden. I wiped my tears with my right arm. He wasn't the person I used to know. The person who had cared more for his family than money. The person I once called when I needed the most. If only mom was here. She would have stopped dad from putting me on that box. If only she was here right beside me, to hug me when I needed one, to comfort me when I needed someone to hear my pain. Sure there was my sister but she's not here. I have no one left to care for me. No one.
---------------------
A/N: The pain. The agony.. JUST PLEASE STOP

so here is another update for you my slushies. Hope you enjoyed it as so much as I made this chapter.

Leave a comment and maybe vote for it. I will be back for some of these soon or not I guess.

SEE YA MY SLUSHIES!!!!