Chapter 1

A/N: HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER! Sorry it took so long cuz I have a problem of starting it haha! Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The beam of the light bounces from wall to wall until it hit the eyes of a certain boy. He groans from his bed and turned side ways, putting his blanket over his head.

Suddenly footsteps were heard coming up from the stairs. An old lady, dressed in a tight mini skirt, a white blouse with a brown coat over and a pair of high heels, woke up the boy.

"Lou! Lou wake up!!"

He groans but still has a blanket over his head. "Five more minutes mom!"

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't get out of your bed there will be no spaghetti night again!"

Louis removed the blanket and tried opening his eyes. His vision is starting to adjust and he sat up from his bed.

"Get ready, breakfast in 10."

His mom said and went downstairs. Louis grunted then went to take a nice morning shower -- cold to be exact -- After that he put on his clothes ( a white shirt with a brown vest on, brown slacks and black shoes ) then he wore on his black thick rimmed glasses.

He got his bag and went downstairs for breakfast. He greeted the whole family and sat down to join in.

Louis's POV

First day of school and I have the weirdest feeling that everything won't go well for me. Heck! Never did things go well for me when it comes to school-- maybe grades?--

After eating breakfast, I told my mom that I'll just walk to school. I said my goodbyes and went off. As I first step on the hot concrete floor, I felt myself shiver. Well it's a new beginning isnt it?

Harry's POV

"Young Master. Wake up young master or you'll be late for school."

"Just a bit more... and STOP calling me young master!"

I groaned angrily and blinked my eyes to regain my vision. I sat up at my king-sized bed and yawned. You know that feeling of not wanting to go to school because it's boring and all? Yeah, I'm feeling that right now.

I'm not in the mood to go get my books and read them. And besides I'm more of a sports person.

Sebastian nodded and told me that I should get ready for school or my dad will be furious. I nodded my head and he left.

------------------------------------

Yep so this is the first chapter. Please please I'm begging you! please do spread this story to your friend and your friend's friend and your friend's friend's friend...

Please? Thanks! Hope you like it!