Chapter 22

A/N: Yikes! I'm in great trouble for this one honestly. Never got to update this thing I'm really sorry about that.

Question of the Chapter:
If you have a crush (that's not a celebrity) would you rather befriend him/her or just stay at the sidelines?
--------------
Louis' POV
"Niall get up!" I did everything I could to wake this blonde up. He's quite the sleeper when it comes to getting drunk. I didnt thought that last night would be a blast and besides that my ass is still aching. Did I just slept with someone? Moreover, how come we're the only ones here?

"Mom 5 more minutes." Niall mumbled lazily. This Irish lad doesn't know how to get up. Luckily I always have a plan when this thing happens. "Oy Justin.. Where can I get a glass of water here?" "The kitchen is that way." He pointed to his left and there I got a glass full of cold water. If only a bucket of ice cold water would do it but this should do. I poured the whole glass onto Niall's face and his reaction was priceless. "Fucking shit! That was cold!"

"Finally you're awake. Now help me tidy up this shit so that we could go home." A good lad I am. I'm not one of those people who leave the house unclean especially now that I'm not in our house. As I was cleaning the place it made me think. What happened last night? All I could remember was that a guy was with me inside a room. Ok I know I'm bisexual but damn I would want to know who I was with. Maybe he's hot.

"Hey Louis.. Where did my clothes gone to?" Niall asked scratching his head in curiosity as he stood straighht amd bare. "I dont know. I'm surprised that you took off your clothes last night but then again I know how you do it when it comes to parties." Oh yes, Niall is as wild as a bull in the ring. Just guve him some booze then he'll start talking shit and dancing on the tables.

As we finished the very last bit of the house, we sat down by the kitchen and drank some tea. "Thanks guys for helping me tidy up the house." "No problem." I sip into my cup then let the hot fluid run down to my stomach. "God that taste good. By the way, the guy that you were with last night.. Was he your boyfriend?" Just asked. Niall sprayed his tea out and into my face. "OY! YOU'RE GONNA GET THAT LATER!" I would appreciate if Niall used a towel to clean himself up after. "No he's not my boyfriend. Actually we just had a one night stand.. I think."

"Damn.. With that kind of guy? I wont settle for a one night stand." Justin spoke. "By the way, I dont know what he looks like.. Did you?" I asked him. "You know.. Tall maybe about 6 foot or something. Curly brown hair with big biceps. Never saw him in my life." He sipped jn his cup once again. Hmm.. Curly brown hair.. How come I've heard of that before?
----------
A/N: Guys! Seriously I'm not a good author if I kept this up. Was it okay? Or not? I dont know it just popped out of my mind then here comes the new chapter. Hope I didnt disappoint all of you for not updating it on a regular basis. Thanks again for supporting my story and woah! Over the time when I was gone, this story is receiving so much notifications already. Thanks guys for adding it to your reading list. For those who voted and commented as well thank you :) until next time guys!

Bye!!!