Chapter 21

A/N: I got school work later so while waiting I did this. What's up guys? :) How are you? Good? Great?

Question of the chapter:
If Harry cuts his hair like this, do you like it or prefer his long hair?
------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

"Hey you heard about the party don't you? Wanna come?" A girl in the group spoke and they all agreed to it. Through the hallways, Louis heard about it and told the other four to go with at the cafeteria during lunch.

"But you know Louis we're not invited." Liam said but the lad waved him off. "Oh come on now Li. It's a party! Everyone's invited!" "Sounds fun to me." Zayn said. Everyone agreed, and well Liam gave into him, but Marcel was quiet, too quiet.

"Hey Marcel, you're coming right?" Louis asked. Marcel didn't answer. He glanced at him and went back to focusing on his food in his hands. "Oh come on now! We're gonna have fun! The four of us are not complete without you." Marcel looked at Zayn. Zayn smiled at him and mouthed 'It'll be fun'

"O...okay..." Marcel muttered. "ALRIGHT! Then it's settled. This is gonna be good!"
----------
The party was after school and since it's a friday, it seems like the whole school is gonna go.

Louis and Niall got ready, after some prank Niall pulled on Louis for payback, and dressed neat and cool. Liam did the same at their house as well as Zayn. But Marcel wasn't in the mood for cool clothes. His wardrobe is full of geeky ones. He remembered once that he got rid of all his old clothes and replaced them with boring ones to match with his mood. He thought that what's the purpose of him using cool clothes now that everyone might notice him. Ever since he did that, no one cared anymore.

He called Zayn and asked him what should he do. "Calm down Harry. Getting upset won't solve anything. I'm coming over there don't worry."

And he did. Zayn came and Marcel was looking so worried as hell. "I don't know what to do. I said yes and I can't back down now. What I know is that if I became friends with him, everything will work out and he'll be all disgusted if I look like this during the party."

Zayn grabbed his collar and shook him off. "Get your shit together Styles. You're like a whiny girl who's worried about what she'll wear during her date." He stopped and let him go. "Then what should I do? If you're so smart then think of something."

"Well it can't be help can it? All there is left is that you need to look like the old Harry during the party."

"You sure? I'm not ready yet." Harry mumbled and thoughts were coming to him. "I'll be here to pritect you Harry. Stop pretending to be Marcel and face the truth."
---------
Louis' POV

Shit! My contacts are gone. I was just taking a shower and when I put them on, I dropped them. In no hell will I wear my glasses out. Guess I have to go out without them. I tried to go out of the door and made it. Now all I have to do is to make it downstairs and just.........

Too soon. Ughh my head hurts. I fell and without my contacts, stairs became a danger zone. "Hey Louis! You alright?" Niall helped me stood up and I just nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. My contacts are gone and I have to get a new one."

The doorbell rang in time Niall made me sat down the couch. "Hey Niall! Is Louis there?" Liam's boice rang into my ears. "Yeah over here bud!"

3rd POV

In the end, Harry looks like the old version of him. Hot, neat and with contacts. "I got them from my mom." Zayn told Harry. He couldn't believe his back with his old look again. That look that girls fall head over heels for. And Harry was disgusted of it. "You sure? I mean, I could tell him I'm sick and just call it off for now."