Chapter 12

A/N: Seriously.. This gif is just too cute!!!

Hope you enjoyed the last 11? I think.. chapters :) moving on now

Question of the Chapter:
Would you rather..
A) Watch a movie about Larry (the actors are of course the boys themselves)
B) Read a fanfiction about Larry
---------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

"Finally!! We're here!!"

I breathe in a huge amount of air. The sun shined so brightly my eyes can barely see. This place looks so refreshing. I looked at my mom and sisters, they were all smiling brightly.

"It is beautiful. Now, how about we get a cab to our new home?"

"Mom.. we aren't living here remember?"

"O-ohh..yes I forgot.."

My mom made an apologetic smile. We carried our bags into the cab then my mom gave the driver the address to where we are heading off. I sat down infront while they sat at the back.

"You're new here huh?"

"No. Not really." I said as I rolled my eyes. My mom made a shush sound at me. Well I just hate it when people ask the dumbest questions. The driver laughed at the way I replied to him.

"How about I give you a tour around here?"

"That would be lovely."

Mom said. Wow, Ireland is really beautiful. So green and clean. You could just imagine how you'd lay in those green grasses and look at the sky. The windows of the cab are pulled down so we could breathe in fresh air instead of the ones coming out of the aircon.

"You came from England right? Judging from your accent."

"So you noticed?"

He laughed. What's with this guy laughing at everything I say. "My name's Niall. "

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

"Louis aye? Nice name you got there."

"Thanks. By the way, Mom where are we going?"

"To Mullingar! My hometown!" Niall said.

"Did I ask you? Are you my mom? No."

"Calm down Lou. You've been so grouchy all of a sudden. Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

My mom said. I sighed and just enjoyed the view from outside. I don't know how long will this take us but it sure beats doing nothing and just sit. Mullingar huh?
---------------
Harry's POV

I stayed at the hospital for not more than 10 hours already. It's already late in the afternoon. I think they're planning on keeping me here. My mind was thinking so much lately. I don't want to add it up.

I tried to remember what happened last night. Who sent me here? More likely, who was that guy? I've never seen him before. Or did I? I don't remember. All I remember was his jet black hair and his back faced at me, more manlier and stronger than me. I want to know about him. I want to know why he helped me despite of me being the school's bully and all.

Well now I'm not. I heard a knock from the door.

"Go away!!" I said as I thought it was my father but I'm wrong. It was the boy I saw last night. That jet black quiff and those black clothes. Those tattoos surrounding his arm.

"Ohh.. sorry.. I thought it was someone else."

"It's okay..So you alright?"

I nodded but he still frowns. "But why the long face then?"

"It's none of your business.." I said. "True that. I'll just be going then.." He said turning around heading out the door.

"WAIT!!"

Shit. I muttered to myself. Why did I even said that. I mean this boy has really nothing to do with it and he can't really do anything to help me. He turned around once again and smirked at me. "You know, I can hear you. I may look like this but this doesn't mean I can't do most things." He said. Damn my self for saying it out loud. To be honest, he does have a point. You can't judge a person through appearance. Appearance has nothing to do with someone's behavior nor someone's attitude. The only way to know more about him is maybe atleast get to know about him.

"Let's start again then shall we? I'm Zayn Malik."

"Harry Edward Styles. I haven't seen you before. Have we met at some point besides the party?"

"Well, we don't see each other much since I don't usually go to class, I'd rather paint the walls than do my homework."

"Oh! So you're the one who graffitied the walls. Nice talent." He smiled. He took a chair and sat down beside me. We talked more for a bit. Got to know things better. Maybe we just got on the wrong foot. Zayn Malik, first time I have heard that name. It's more unique than mine. Since Harry and Edward is not that unique because of the other person also having my name. We go on and on about things. Then I started to ask him about last night.

"So..aside from these... what happened to me when I passed out?"

"Ohh.. well.. here's what happened. I was not that drunk last night and I can still control myself. You passed out when I saved you from that guy, I don't know who the hell he is, and I just panicked since I can see blood on your face and all. I got you to the nearest hospital I can find. I got your phone and see if there is anyone I can call to inform them about you so I called your dad."

I feel kinda embarrased there. The fact that he carried me then maybe he took care of me before dad got here. I don't even know if I still need to call him dad. He doesn't feel like my dad anymore.

------------------------------

Louis' POV

"We are here!" said Niall. I did enjoyed the ride though. We sang to the music from the radio and we joked around alot. Maybe I did became a little cranky. Niall is fun to be with. Me and Niall got the bags out of his cab and let it inside the apartment. So spacious and well painted. The varnished oak floor, the cream like walls, this is like home..... but it's not.

"Well, I should be off then neighbor.."

"Wait..neighbor?"

"You could say that.. I live at the top of you."

"Thanks Niall..."

"Well, that's what friends are for right?"

"Can be.." We laughed. For the first time in forever, I made a friend again. I didn't got nervous or shy. This feels so right. But I still miss Zayn. Maybe I should give him a call to tell him that I'm already here.
 I picked up my phone, charged it along the way, and called Zayn. I waited for him to pick it up then he answered.

"Hello?'

"Zayn!! Man you couldn't believe it, I'm already here!!" I heard from the other phone, a man's voice in particular, saying 'who's that?' "It's Louis.. Wait I need to get this.." I heard him and the mysterious guy answered a 'sure' I waited for Zayn to say a word.

"Hey! Sup man? How's the travel all the way there?" I didn't say a word, I didn't answer. The conversation has a dead silence surrounding it. Until I finally said "Who's that?"

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah! so Here's the chapter. Sorry it took so long since school started and it's so boring like wth? Besides, I made an achievement! I finally changed a string on my guitar all by myself! mostly haha!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment and maybe vote because it means alot ot me. The fact that you guys have been supporting me is the best! Giving a shout out to @DaRandomUsername .. your comments are like mine when I read fanfics haha! Thanks for the support love!

Till the next chapter, Bye My Slushies!!!!