Chapter 10

A/N: Can we have a minute of screaming BECAUSE OMFG I GOT 1k READS ON THIS THING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

*coughs* moving on.. I'm sorry I'm a late updater.. writer...loader.. ehh who cares...

Question of the Chapter:
Other than Larry, what else or who else do you ship? (May be within the band or not or the person and yourself ;))
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

"Hold up... so you're saying I'm cousins with him?!"

"Wait you don't remember me Lou?"

I put on a confused look. No, sadly, I don't remember this guy from my past. Neither do I know what he looks like back then when we - if we did - met.

"Can I just ask you one thing... Tell me something that maybe just maybe helps me remind you for some reason."

"Remember when you were crying at the beach because our sand castle got wiped out and I comforted you and we had to build it again?"

"No.. it doesn't ring a bell.."

Liam sighed at my statement. I went to the kitchen to get some more tea and my mom talked more with Liam.

"So when did you arrived here exactly?"

"Me and my family just arrived here this morning Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Ohh Liam.. Still a gentleman aye? call me Mrs. J."

Liam laughed. I don't see that quite funny to me. I drank my tea at the kitchen counter and took off my glasses to wipe the smudge away. I went to the couch again where the two talked and laughed some more.

"By the way.. We're going to Ireland later. We didnt expect you to come here Liam.."

"Neither do I Mrs. J.. I should be going then so that you'll get ready.."

"It was wonderful for you to visit us Liam.."

Liam smiled at the statement. Mom escorted Liam to the door. Then, she suddenly said.

"I forgot your sisters. Would you be a dear and get them from school Lou? And why don't Liam come with you! So that you'll have more bonding time..."

I groaned, but not so loud. I rolled my eyes at the idea. If Mom would ever be so kind to let me go by myself then there wouldn't be a problem. Now there is. We walked our way to the school. It's just near our house so nothing to worry about. As always, the walk contains only the awkward silence and the sounds of our feet coming into contact with the cold hard pavement. Liam started to whistle, it bothers me a bit. Or maybe even more than I expected.

"Could you please stop that! It's getting annoying."

"Still grouchy as ever huh Lou?"

"Still annoying as ever huh Liam? Besides, I still don't remember you.. I mean who are you even other than being my annoying cousin and all.."

Liam laughed. Well now I should describe him as both annoying and weird.

"You must have an amnesia Lou. Can I ask you as well... You remember Eleanour?"

Eleanour. How couldn't I forget. I was in love with her when I was... I don't know.. 6? I had someone to help me get to her somehow. I discovered she wasn't the person for me and besides we were just so little back then. Puppy love I guess. The same person who helped me tried to comfort me about it. And it eased my sadness away. It helped alot. I started to think about that question. Wait... so that person was...

"Liam?? It was you?"

"Finally you remembered! Took you a long time...."

Yes... yes I did. I can't believe I forgot my best cousin Liam. Maybe because of all these years that he's been gone I totally forgot our childhood memories. Besides, he has changed alot since the past 10 years. His face became more mature than I have expected. He has muscles, which only I have a little, and some facial hair is starting to form.