Chapter 15

A/N: I had the greatest day of my life haha! Enjoy reading my slushies ;)

Question of the Day:
Are you going to their tour this year? (Sadly I can't :'()

Zayn's POV

The movie was almost done. Harry didn't move an inch from watching the movie. I think this is his favorite. I didn't watch the movie all the time. Partly I look at Harry and see if Louis has texted me or anything. His going away was literally unexpected. I can tell he felt the same. I mean, I was his bestbro for so long. "Hey Zayn, what are you thinking there??" Harry said. "Oh.. uhmm... Nothing... Hey what do you wanna watch next?" He showed off his reassuring smile. I didn't know he got a dimple, a really deep one.

"I think visiting hours are done. How about you go home now?" I smiled and nodded, agreeing on his words. "I'll be visiting tomorrow." I fixed all the dvd's and my laptop. As I was about to go out, Harry suddenly said. "Zayn. Promise me you won't leave me?" I don't know why, but tlhis words suddenly sturck me. "I turn around to look at him once again. "I promise." I left the hospital with a wide smile on my face.

Louis' POV

"Woah... I still can't believe it's you mate.." Niall touched my chin and moved my head from left to right. I slapped his hand away and glared at him. He raised his hands up for surrender. Suddenly he gets up. "I'm hungry... hey what about I treat you all for dinner?" Niall asked. Mom got her purse from the counter. "That's a great idea Niall. Come now kids, let's get you ready." She helped my sisters fix themselves. I excused myself to the bathroom.

I remove my contacts then washed my face. My phone ramg unexpectedly. Since my contacts are off and my glasses are not with me, I tried to feel the vibration of my phone from my pocket. I struggled to find the accept button so I just touch every part of my phone. I finally found it, I pushed it then got my phone to my ear. "Hello?" No answer. "Hello? Who is this?" Still no answer. I think I pushed the decline button. I put my phone in my pocket, put on my contacts and went out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Niall asked while he plays with his keys. "I had a hard time putting on my contacts." My mom is here and so are my sisters, ready to go out. "Let's go?" I nodded and my sisters shouted for joy. While we were inside the cab, I can hear my tummy grumble. I really am hungry right now, good thing Niall is here. "So where are you taking us?" I asked him. He smirked but kept his eyes on the road. "Just my favorite place here in Ireland."

Liam's POV

"Uhhh... Yes uhh... faster..." I moaned. His movements got faster and faster. We were sweating since things got heated. He thrusts in deeper in my hole. Deeper, Harder and Faster. "Uhh.. fuck..I'm gonna cum.." He groaned. I can feel him burst inside me as his head shot up. We panted together and he layed beside me. He hugged me tightly in his arms and kissed my forehead. "That was the best." He said. "Yeah..." I frowned and kept my head burried in his chest so he won't see it. "Why? What's weong love?" I sat up and messed my hair. "It's that... Do you really love me?" I asked him. I can't look straight in his eyes. He sat up beside me and looked at my face.

"I'll always love you.. You know that... Don't be sad now Li... How about we sleep?" I nodded my head and we layed down, embraced each other. He told me words that soothe me and I suddenly fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you like it :) Sorry I didn't inform you on Liam's part haha.

Sorry for the late update. It's just, Intramurals are done. Thanks for reading it :) vote and comment please?

Bye again my slushies!