Chapter 5

A/N: So probably I've turned to Harry (yes I was doing the #WeAreAllHarry) So now I'm Zayn haha! Ah yes the update... well here it is but before that.
Question of the chapter (I'll just do it per chapter) : What bromance do you ship?
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

I can't stand being picked on! I've been pranked there, got teased here and.... ughh... What am I supposed to do now? I flunked to the ground infront of the building.

I burried my head in my knees. I hate my life.

"Dammit! Where's my spra-- hey mate! Hey...Why the long face?"

I looked up and saw Zayn with a scarf around his neck. Myabe to cover his nose from all that spraying.

"It's just... I'm sick and tired of being picked on. I mean I agree that I'm too weak and scrawny but..."

He sat down beside me and we looked at the trees infront of us.

"Life's a rollercoaster mate. There are times when you go up and down."

He said and smiled. Being the bad boy he is, he has words of wisdom in him.I closed my eyes.

"What do I do now Zayn? Probably Harry will bully me ten times more now."

"Fight fire with fire."

I looked at him and put on a confused look.

"You mean...."

"Get tough and fight back. It's time you stand up for yourself mate."

He said. He got up and went to the left side of the building. I looked at him as he went away and stood up. I will do that but how?

Zayn's POV

I wish I'd help him but he's gonna do it. He just needs someone to encourage him. I've been protecting him from the bullies since we met. But I can't be with him all the time can I? But I'm his bestfriend, and bestfriends need to be by their sides to protect each other. But he has to learn too..... I'm confused here.

Louis. Wish I could always be by your side. You were the one who taught me how to encounter my fears. Now's your turn to do it.

I got my spraying can and started to graffiti the school walls.

3rd POV

As Louis walked to the hallway, students start to stare at him and whispered to each other's ears. He ignored the crowd and continued walking. He stopped infront of his locker and unlocked it. He opened his locker and came out a pile of................ powder?

The powder went out into his face and clothes. The student body started to laugh. His eyes were closed shut. He could hear the laughs and teasing words coming from the students.

"Hey.. Back up people back up... Louis what happened to you?!"

Mr. Cowell said. Louis started to break into tears. He was about to consuder himself as a major humiliated person.

He ran away from the crowd as fast as he could. He suddenly bunped into Harry and fell from the ground.

"Louis? Louis are you okay.."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

He said and continued running until he reached the front door of the building.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! I'm back yes I am.... According to my time... It's almost ime for me to dance.. why? BECAUSE 1D ON SNL... okay... compose yourself...

So.. how'd the story went? Good? Horrible? Okay? Leave a comment maybe and vote for it...

Hope you guys enjoy your christmas vacation.. BTW Louis birthday is almost here!! My baby is growing up huhu...

OKAY BYE!!