Chapter 7

A/N: WELCOME MY SLUSHIES!! LOUIS' BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!! HE IS 4!! Dont you even dare say he's 23

Moving on. Before I start this chapter you've all been waiting for.

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite quote from the boys?

Ok then. Leh go!!
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

*after the incident*

I run home as fast as I could. I dont care if I'll get detention. I don't care if it affects my grades and deportment. I don't care if people are looking at me. I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL RIGHT NOW!! I just want to go home and lie down on my bed.

I ran through every corner until I arrived infront of the house. Good thing the door suddenly opened revealing my mom.

"Lou--"

I ran pass by her and went inside my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. Closed all the windows and curtains then covered myself with my blanket.

I shivered with so much fright and embarassment. What would happen to me when I go to school again? Now that my reputation is ruined, I don't even know now.

"Lou? Open the door."

"No."

"Come on lou. We can talk.."

"No just leave me alone!"

The surroundings went into a silence. I think she's gone. I just wanna be left alone for a while. Good thing my mom understands that.

I heard a twisting and tirning of the knob then there I saw my mom with a hand full of keys. I shouldn't have known.

"Lou. What's wrong?"

I didn't look at her. Not like this. I'm still covered in powder.

"Nothing mom. Just please leave me be.."

"You know I wouldn't let my baby be when he's sad right? Now what did I taught you?"

Ughh... not again.. I looked at her and said.

"Never keep a secret from you..."

"And?"

"Mothers know best."

She smiled sweetly and sat down beside me at my bed. The power of moms. I swear it's like you can't top what they do.

"Now tell me. What happened because you turned into your grandma from all this powder."

She removed the white stuff from my hair and face. What am I even doing. I'm 16 for pete's sake.

"Mom please... I just.... slipped.."

"And where did the powder come from?"

Come on Louis. Think.

"It.... it flew! Yes it flew from the sky then I didn't noticed it was going at my way so...."

"Nice try Lou. I'll be downstairs packing up."

She stood up and at the time she went out of my room I just realized.

"WAIT PACKING?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!"
-----------------
Harry's POV

I'm bored. Depressed. Exhausted. Messed up.

What is the best way to do right now. As if I'd stay here in this damn place. I need to escape. But where am I going? The party maybe?

No other choice then. I went to the window and since it's a two story mansion I need something to go down with.

Well then.

I jumped at the window and succesfully landed into the bush. Thank God I didn't get hurt. Well just minor scatches and a bruise.

If I walked out of the front door maybe the maids and butlers would tell my dad.

I went to my car and hoped on. I started the engine and went on. Good thing the gates were still open. I calked Derrick and told him I'm on my way.

As I drove by, I stopped at a house where the loud music and bright lights came from.

I parked infront of it and met my teammates.

"Dude!! You came!! Thought you have some stuff to do."

"Well I'll just do it next time."

Derrick gave me a red cup. I chugged it down and man this is just strong.

*After some hours*

After some 2.. No wait 3? Or maybe 6? I dont remember. The only thing I remember now is that I am totally wasted. But still have a little control.

I sat down at the couch and still drinking. I felt an arm by my shoulder and as I turned I saw Taylor in her really short skirt and strapless top. I still won't appreciate her.

"Hey Harry. You came."

She used her seductive voice on me but I ignored her.

"So... I heard you got in trouble. You realky are a bad boy huh?"

She chuckled then bit her red lips.

"Yeah.. why should you care.."

"Well...if it bothers you alot... How about.."

She came closer to my ear and whispered.

"I make you feel better."

Her other hand touched my pants and I could something bugging me. Dont tell me I'm.....

Well... now I have a bulged. She palmed it and I could feel myself tighten more.

"Fuck..."

"Mmmmm.... I know you want me Harry.."

No! I don't need you nor want you. I chugged another cup of the liquor and removed Taylor's hands. She didnt leave, she just stayed there and kept licking and biting her lip. Please just stop.

"Fine."

I dont know what came over me but I suddenly faced her and kisses her lips. And that's when l lost my control over myself.
-----------------------------------------------

KILL ME NOW!! I hate this chapter. It disgusts me. The fact that I did the.... The... EWWWWWW!!!

Anyways. Hope you guys love it (or like or hate depends) Leave a comment and maybe vote? It would mean so much to me.

Until the next time my slushies. Have a great *cough*larry*cough* day haha!