Chapter 13

A/N: I changed the cover again lmao! So anyways I made a new story in my second account. It's also a Larry Fanfic btw. If you want to read it just search "The Princess and The Vampire." by @LouisIsMyOnly_24

Question of the chapter:
Would you prefer:
a) them having kinky sex ;)
or
b) just a soft one :)
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

"Oh.. It's just someone I met.. Hey mate I have to do something maybe call you later?"

"Uhh...yeah.. sure.." Zayn hung up. This is the first time he had done this to me. We usually talk longer than this. Has he found someone new to replace me? No Louis. This is Zayn we're talking about. My best mate since little. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming at my way. "Lou, honey isnt this just wonderful!! The walls and the windows, It's just perfect!!" My mom suddenly frowned when she looked at me. "Honey is something wrong?" She said.

"Uhhh.. nothing mom." I forced a smile and fixed my glasses a bit. Her frowned turned into a smile. A caring one. She went closer to me and gave me something. A tiny box wrapped in blue wrapping paper. I looked at her dumbfounded and telepathically asked what is in it. "You'll see it when you open it." She said and I did as I was told. I unwrapped the box and opened it. It's a pair of contact lenses. "Wait.. what? How?"

"Well.. mothers do know best. And I bought you those so that when someone pushes you around or dumps powder on you, your eyes can still see.." She said. A real smile crept into my face and hugged her tightly. "You're just the best mom." She giggled and hugged back. "Now go unpack your things. Your room will be next to the girl's." I nodded and got my bag. I can feel it. I can feel that I am about to start something new.

Zayn's POV

"So.... Do you have any plans lately?" i asked to Harry. He seems kinda trapped in this place considering that his whole body is really wounded. "I can't go out nor can I get off of this bed of this. And I can't do anything right now with this state of mine."He frowned and looked away. I know how it feels. Not that I have tried that or anything but I know how it feels like to be trapped once. Not able to break free. "You know.. You can't completely not do anything."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. I'll be back." I said as I hurry outside of his room to get the things that I needed. I hope this helps.
------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry this is short. I'm kinda having trouble with this and some other stories.Don't worry this won't be like this next time.

Hope you enjoyed reading it. Leave a comment and maybe vote it would really much appreciate it. And will see you on the next chapter.

BYE MY SLUSHIES!!! ;)