Chapter 8

A/N: My Dear Slushies. I hate to say this but I'm leaving the Larry shippers and am joining the Elounors...

NO NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!! HA! As if..

So of course you know the drill guys..

Question of the Chapter:

Who would you kiss, hug and marry?Pick only three from the boys
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

"You didn't told me we were leaving!"

"We aren't technically leaving louis. I'm just gonna get interviewed. I found a new job."

My eyes widened. So this means we have to leave this place? But... even if I'm being bullied at school this is where I grew up.

"It's just three days Louis. You don't have to actually stay there."

"Where is 'there' exactly?"

"Westmeath."

"IN IRELAND?!?!"

She raised her right eyebrow and got our plates. That spaghetti and meatballs, my favorite. She put the plates into the sink.

"What happened to your job here?"

"My job here didn't go well. I..... I got fired."

"What?!?!"

My mom. Got fired? What for? She loved her job. How can she got fired when she became the employee of the month for 9 months?!?! Other than that, she just recently got promoted.

My mom's job was the manager in a hotel. I've seen her work once. That job was perfect for her. She greets the guests like they felt so at home. She manages the employees well and serves the guests properly. I dont know why they have to lose one of their valuable employees.

"Even though... Why didn't you just found a job here?"

"It's.... It's because of something....Just pack up your things. We're leaving after I pick up your sisters from school."

I frowned at my mom. My mind is full of questions. Where are we gonna stay? How about school? How about my studies here? How about Zayn?

RIGHT! I forgot about Zayn! I got my phone and tried to call him. Come on mate pick up your phone.

"Hello?"

"Zayn! I have something to say."

"Same here... But you won't like this"

"Meet me at the park near your house. Right now."

I told my mom I was going somewhere. She said to come home early.

I put on my shoes and went outside of the house to the park. I waited for him by the bench until I felt a sudden tap at my shoulders.

"Bloody hell! Zayn you gave me a---"

"Hands up."

Instead of Zayn, I saw a man with a beanie in his head. His got his knife at my waist and was ready to slice my flesh up.

"Give me your phone and wallet."

"Please sir.. I have nothing in me. I left my phone at my house and my wallet is..."

Damn! His scar is ugly.No doubt about it.

"How about we could add some doodle into that scar of yours. It looks ugly even from afar."

"SHUT UP!! HAND OVER YOUR THINGS NOW OR I'LL SLICE YOU."

I got really scared. This was my first time to get a knife at my waist by a stranger. Instead of moving my hand to get my wallet and give it to him, I saw a direct punch in the face.

I looked up and saw.......
-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Zayn or Harry?

Harry or Zayn? Depends. Or its even a person from somewhere

Hahaha! Carry on reading just interuppted you
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

My mouth fell open and my eyes got really scared. The man got knocked out and fell to the hard cement. His nose started to bleed and I think his bottom lip too.

"You okay?"

He said to me as his eyes went daggers and pierced into mine. My breathing started to pick up it's pace and I began to faint.

I can't see anything, still. I always hyperventilate into some scenarios like someone getting punched or even got shot. Getting physical hurt in particular. I hate it when this happens. I remember when I was still 10 yrs old I crossed through the road and saw a chick trying to pass to the other side.

I watched it as it crosses but apparently it got run over by a car and I didn't scream just passed out.

My eyes started to flutter open. I saw a shadow trying to cover up the sun in my sight. I can't see much but I do see a pair of brown eyes. I tried to get up but my head suddenly stings.

"Hey are you alright? Want me to help you?"

"No.. I'm fine.. "

"You sure?"

"Yes.. Thanks for the help"

He smiled at me showing his white teeth. I sat back up and tried to regain my strength.

"Lou!! Lou sorry I'm late.... Who are you?"

Zayn pointed at the boy who had helped me awhile ago.

"The name's Liam... Liam James Payne.."

------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter lol. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Kinda busy with the christmas stuff.

So.. Leave a comment on one of the.. bubble plus things watcha call it haha! And maybe click on that star to see some magic. And by magic I mean to change color

Apparently I'm leaving you with all these so till the next chapter my slushies :D

Bye!