Chapter 14

A/N: This is fetus now *cries at the corner* I'm back ya'll!! And apparently got my grades. Damn that point.

So anyways. For the Question of the Chapter!!

What was your favorite album of all time?
------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV

"Ahh... my eyes itch!" I said as I prevented myself from rubbing them. The new contact lenses are great but they irritate my eyes. I can see clearly now without my glasses. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. That is not me, I thought. But it was. I went out of the room and showed it to them. My sisters gasped while my mother smiled. "Mom... who's that?"

"A CAT BURGLAR!!!!" Phoebe shouted and they suddenly screamed. The door suddenly swung open revealing Niall with a bat. "Where is he?!" My mom suddenly whistled and caused the riot to stop. "Kids, this is your brother Lou." Their faces went in confusion. Even with Niall. "Lou? As in Louis Tomlinson?" "Yes it's me." I said. I giggled a little knowing that my glasses did a big effect on my looks.

"Wow mate. You look.... great." Niall said eyeing my whole body. "Where are your glasses?" "I don't need them. Thanks to mom for my contact lenses." I said. Daisy went closer to me and eyeballed me. "Hmm... if you are Louis, what is your favorite food?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs." "LOU!!!" Daisy hugged me tightly. I pulled her up and hugged her back.
-----------------------------------------------
Zayn's POV

"Anything else?"

"Nah.. that's all." I gave the cashier some money and got the bag of rented dvds. I got the best ones I know, The Notebook, The Avengers, Insidiuos 2. Nothing like a good horror can lighten up your mood. I went out of the dvd renting store with my laptop. Ready to go.

*At the hospital*

I knocked on the door twice and heard Harry mumble 'come in' I opened the door revealing a (still) sad Harry. "Harry? I got you something." I said as I held up the dvds and my laptop. I went closer to him and showed him the dvds. "I got the Avengers, The Notebook and Insidious 2, my all tine favorites." I looked at him as his eyes lit up. "Did you just say The Notebook? Can we watch it please! Ouch." He winced as he touched the back of his head.

"Okay. You wanna have some popcorn?" Harry shook his head in no. "The nurse said to never feed me anything unless it's time." I nodded then set up my laptop. I put on the dvd by the player then played the movie. Along the introduction, Harry's eyes ogled at the screen. "It's your favorite?" "Yeah. Been watching it for long. Shh... the movie is starting." Harry gestured with his index finger on his lip. I kinda enjoy this little visit. Wonder what Louis' is up to now?
------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry it's kinda short but hope you enjoy reading it as well as I enjoy writing it.

Hope to see you again my slushies!! Till the next chapter.