Part two

Colin
p.o.v

" dude are you sure you're ready like really her family is werewolves" spoke Alex I looked at him and smiled " yes she's my soulmate she may not feel it yet but I can."

He rolled his eyes " dude you're a vampire she's a wolf we do not mix" he hissed

" I love her Alex I've know her for a long time she brings the best out in me and I want to keep her" he shook he's head

I watched as she walked down the aisle her father giving me the most dirtiest look my eyes settled on Ellie I felt a little tear run down my face I wiped it away.

This beautiful woman standing right in front of me is going to be my wife. touching her warm hand I smiled brightly.

Before I knew it I was kissing my beautiful wife. She walked off to go see her father and some strange man that looked deep into her eyes that's when I knew it was her mate  " Ellie baby lets go the plane is going to leave " she looked at me and smiled brightly and said goodbye to her father and her Mate.

I watched her walk up towards me she looked up to me her smiled and snuggled into my side " I love you Colin" I sighed and rested my head on hers " I love you to Ellie"

I wanted her I needed her she showed no signs of her wolf but I loved her for her. I held her close as the wind rushed against.

We got into the car she held onto my hand as we drove

"Colin baby can I ask you something " I looked down towards her " what's wrong " she cleared her through her innocent eyes looking towards me " what Am I " sadness swept through her eyes.

" my father said I'm some sort of werewolf or is my family going crazy" she spoke whilst playing with my fingers.

" you are a werewolf everything your family has told you is true " she wormed in her seat " what are you then" I cleared my throat 

" I'm a vampire I'm sorry I never told you " I whispered softly. She looked up to me " I'll always love you" she smiled. I lifted  her hand to my lips and kissed it " thank you my love. "

" after all you are my soul mate right " I looked down to her I've never heard her use those words " yes my love yes "

She smiled and looked out of the window.

She's accepting us finally

Will she always love us or leave me for her mate.

My thought were going crazy I gripped the steering wheeling I looked at her and smiled.

" we are almost there Eli " she looked at the road " I can't wait " she spoke hope filled my body.

What if she's thinking about him.
Right now what if she wants him not me.

They have already touched hands they have some sort of connection already.

Why would her father bring him to our wedding.