Chapter Eleven

Ellie pvo (dreaming)

Twirling around the ball room watching my parents laugh as a giggle escaped my mouth. A young boy walked towards me. He smiled brightly he held at he hand as I have him mine. He brought my hand up to his lips. "Hello Ellie " a curious smile spread across my face.

"And who might you be" I giggled "I am Colin" he smiled "lovely to meet you Colin is your parents here" his face filled with sadness "no my lady they are not." I looked at him "shall we dance " I squealed I grabbed his hand and lead him to the middle of the ball room.

He grabbed my waist and my hand we both laughed as we spun around the ball room. I looked up towards my mother who was drinking her wine she smiled brightly from a far.

"I want to show you the garden Colin it's wonderful mother plants her wonderful white roses there." He nodded we both dashed off opening the giant gates for the garden.

A young boy walked towards up and pushed Colin "your not allowed to be Here blood sucker" spoke the boy with dark brown hair and green eyes "and who might you be" I hissed whilst holding Colin's hand. "I am mike " he bowed in front of me. " no one will disrespect my friends like that" I hissed through my teeth whilst looking at him in the eyes.

"But he's the enemy Ellie why can't you see it or feel it your meant to be one of us. " he growled. I felt angry for some reason as I step closer to mike and pushed him to the ground and stood over him" he is not the  enemy here you are don't you dare speak to my friend like that again" he looked up towards me with fear in his eyes.

"I am sorry " he got up quickly and bowed he's head towards me and Colin" King and Queen I am sorry" he whispered I looked at Colin confused. Colin stepped forward "Ellie you are my Queen " he placed a kiss on my hand. Butterflies stirred instead of my stomach.

"We will meet again I promise " I looked at him sadly as he walked away.

10 years later

It was the night of my 16th birthday "happy birthday Ellie "everyone cheered as I cut into my cake. My father kissed my head "happy birthday sweetie" thanking everyone I looked in the distance seeing a young handsome man standing in front of the garden.

Walking towards him "hello stranger" he smiled and brought me into a hug he felt cold I pulled away. "And who might you be"I whispered " I my dear you don't remember " he cleared he throat "I am Colin" goosebumps ran up my spin.

"I remember I stood up for you when we where younger" I giggled softly he smiled "yes I brought you something " I smiled "you didn't have to" he looked into my eyes "but I insist " he pulled out a red box with a white bow ontop " open it " I smiled brightly opening it to it was a love heart with my name on it "thank you so much" I pulled him into a hug "it's okay"

We started to walk through the garden "Ellie I want you to Come to England with me you'll meet my family " I looked towards my family. "I'll think about it" he held me face "Ellie you may not know this but I love you I've loved you ever since we met. " he smiled towards me as the butterflies erupted inside of my stomach. "I love you to" I chocked he smiled.

"You'll forever be mine "he pulled me in closer as our lips crashed together a smile spread across his face as out lips moved in sync. Pulling away panting "you'll be mine and forever mine that necklace is a sign of my love to you" I smiled brightly "thank you" he nodded and started to walk away. "I love you Ellie....." My vision started to blurr.