Part five

Mikes pov still

I groaned rolling over to see the sun coming out through my window with a knock on my door "alpha mike it's time to wake up " I walked to the shower taking my boxers off and getting in washing my hair and my body.

Edward what if I find my mate. I spoke to my wolf then we find her master I can't wait to meet her. He spoke to me

I got dressed into my suite and walked out to see milly standing there smiling " someone is a mated female" I winked at her. She smiled and hit my arm" how are you this morning" I shrugged " fine I guess let's go we don't want to be late." She nodded.

He walked down the stairs everyone looked at us "alpha Mike" some ladies spoke " yes" a little girl stepped forward "theses lady's won't speak to you but alpha Jackson is looking for you" she bowed her head as I thanked her.

"This pack already loves you mike" I looked at milly and laughed " not really honey where is your mate. " she smiled" helping he's sister get ready for the wedding he's at her house" she simply spoke.

" have you met her" I questioned. She took in a deep breath and smiled " yes she's so beautiful so lovely she'll be a great ruler" i nodded and walked to the car

The driver drove us to this beautiful lake I got out of the car been greeted with sweet scent of my mate.

She's here jumped my wolf I blocked him out we all walked to the lake that's when I saw the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on. "Ah alpha mike glad you made it" i looked at him" sorry I'm late alpha Jackson" he smiled"she's beautiful isn't she sad she's marrying a blood sucker" he hissed

Mate mate mate my wolf jumped around.

Milly I found her I found my mate I spoke through mind links omg that's great mike where is she I want to meet her.

She's married to the vampire I whispered through mind link.

I watched as she kissed that vampire I wanted to attack him. Alpha Jackson held me back she started to mingle with people she walked over to us.

"Ah father hello who is this" he cleared he's throat "I'm mike" I spoke she reached out and shook my hand she smiled brightly. Sparks spread through my body my mind fogging over as she walked away to her husband.

We need her whimpered my wolf.

I looked at alpha Jackson "your daughter is my mate" he smiled " I already knew that but that sad thing is she doesn't know she's a werewolf she hasn't showed signs. That man standing with her she's loved him for a very long time about 3-4 years I've never seen someone so happy without their mates before but she's doing it" I clinched my fist " she's meant to be mine not he's " I growled.

" I know but you'll have to leave it until she figures out who she is. I don't even know if her wolf is there. Some days you can feel it but she's different from us her wolf is waiting until she find her mate. She's blocking everything out Ellie just thinks she can hear better smell and run faster.
She doesn't find anything strange about it. " I nodded

" I'm going to go home alpha Jackson I'll be leaving milly here for your son " he cleared he's throat " one of your pack members is my sons mate " I simply nodded " my beta and I will be leave shortly. "

Rich will be leaving in half an hour start packing I spoke

But alpha I've found my mate he spoke softly through mind link

Then she comes with us.

I blocked the mind link as I took off into the forest.