Part Twelve

"Ellie wake up sweetie" groaning and turning over "leave me be I'm tired " grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face. I felt the bed dip "come on Ellie you've been asleep for two weeks" groaning removing the pillow from my face.

Starring at my beautiful husband "my body hurts" whining and moving around he pulled me into his arms. Resting my head against his chest. "Hmm what's the smell" he looked down at me "it smell wonderful" I started to worm in his lap as I smelt his neck "your hungry. " I looked at him. "I want blood" whispering softly.

"I'll got get you a blood bag" he sat me next to him. He walked out the door. Slowly get up I walked to the mirror my hair become more darker my eyes where lighter grey with a little purple inside. My skin was lighter stretching my body.

Your mate is going to die spoke the voice in my head.

I never asked if you where my wolf I spoke softly. I felt something stir inside of me.

Yes I am but I am weak your a hybrid vampire cross werewolf I've been here all along watching u grow I knew you loved Colin that's why I didn't shift. Because Ellie we are powerful. Hearing footsteps at my door turning around to see Colin standing there.

He walked towards me. "Here you go honey" he passed me a cup I looked at it. As my stomach clinched. Bring the cup to my mouth as the liquid slid down my throat a moan escaped my lips. Looking up to Colin he smiled "does it taste nice" nodded quickly "that's great" I smiled drinking some more.

"Ellie your father called me " I looked up towards him "he wants you to say goodbye to everyone and well Come back home. " smiling softly "that would be lovely" I purred he smiled " we are going to have a celebration before we love fully Crowning us as King and Queen"

"Sounds lovely when will that happen"
"Tonight then we live at midnight tonight to your fathers pack" I started to hum " that's sounds wonderful shall we get ready for the crowning" he nodded "I want you to meet a few people first if that's alright " slowly getting up "I'll have a shower first care to join me " smiling brightly he laughed " of course I'll join you. "

We both walked to the bath room hand in hand. I can't believe I'm going back home I haven't even been here for two days and my father wants me home. I am becoming Queen of vampires.

So many thought where running through my mind. My father my husband werewolves vampires everything snapping out of my thoughts Colin was handing me a towel

"Dry yourself" he ordered I simply nodded my shower was over he must of washed me.

Walking out into the room with just a towel around my body there laid the dress I'll be wearing for my crowning it was beautiful it was a dress a lovely gold Touching it with my hand. The slick ruining though my fingers.

"Do you like it" spoke Colin as he head leant onto my shoulder "I love it thank you" he smiled "well put it on. The ceremony will begin shortly." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. Sitting on the bed as so many thoughts ran through my head.