Part six

Ellie Pov

We arrived at the plan " Ellie we won't be coming back here for a long time" spoke Colin " that's fine by me" i linked my arm around he's

We can't be going with him spoke something inside of my head.

We walked to the plane "so where are we going" I spoke I walked onto the plane sitting I watched as Colin spoke to the polite. "Now Ellie you won't be able to see your family as we are going to my home town were ill take the throne you'll be my queen as I'll be your King" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean King and Queen" he smiled and rested his hand on mine" you will ruler wonderfully " I nodded whilst looking out the window.

We are Queen of the blood suckers spoke something inside of me.

I rolled my eyes "Colin" I looked at him " yes honey" I played with my fingers "I've been hearing things" he's face turned hard " what do you mean you've been hearing things speak to you"

You shouldn't of told him

" I don't know I thought you would of been able to tell me" he looked me dead in the eye " what has it said to you" I smiled " that I am queen" he smiled " I highly doubt your wolf would say that." I looked at him puzzled.

" have you spoken back to it?" He questioned. " what do you mean have I spoken to it" he cleared he's throat

"Like have you spoken back to it. Because I get the same little voice in my head as well when I can feel my vampire side coming through" I looked at him and laughed he looked at me strangely "your vampire side like can it talk to you and stuff" he looked at me " it's hard to explain how about you get some rest." I nodded and turned to the other side.

You shouldn't of told him about me. Spoke the voice in my head.

I had no clue, I thought I was going crazy and hearing things I shut my eyes whilst letting the voice engulf me.

He's not right for us and you know it.
We'll be ruling his people now your going to be something you weren't meant to be. Your father your mother their your alpha and Luna you where going to take the roll from you father. Your just leaving your pack behind because you think you love this man.

I'm sorry but I really love Colin he's been there for me from my first trip to England he held my hand when I was scared he has shown me what love is. A weird feeling stirred inside of me.

Ill never let him mark you. I promise you that darling your mate is meant to have the right not him. The voice disappeared as I fell asleep