Part Seven

Opening my eyes to see Colin looking at me smiling "good morning beautiful" he pressed he's lips to mine " morning have we landed yet" he nodded " we sure have".

I got up balancing myself as my numb legs started to get feeling back to them " you look so cute when you wake up my love" giggling softly " thank you" I linked my arm around he's as he got off the plane.

Snow breeze hitting my fave as I cling to Colin" you could of told me it was cold" my teeth chatted together he laughed " sorry I don't really feel the cold" I nodded slowly remembering he's a vampire.

Looking at everything the snow falling from the sky I never felt so happy. "It's so beautiful" I breathed he looked down towards me " I know it is welcome home my highness" smiled Colin I giggled.

This isn't right I want to go back home to my family to my mate whined my inner voice. Rolling my eyes we both walked to the car and got in.

" so how long will it take to arrive at your house" I simply asked whilst smiling " we arrive at the castle in about half an hour" he spoke I nodded and looked out the window

Watching the pine trees fly by I loved the snow I hardly saw it where I lived. "How long does it snow here" he smiled " all the time we are on top of a mountain within the forest I'm sure you'll feel at home" he spoke. Colin turned on the radio we both started to sing together as we laughed and enjoyed the drive.

We pulled up to the massive gates "your majesty I'm informing you that we all can smell a rouge just one " Colin laughed and looked at me and smiled " this here is Ellie " I smiled and waved " hiiya " I giggled " I'm the wolf you can smell" he froze.

"Sir what is happening " Colin looked at him " this is your queen you will respect her" he hissed the man just nodded and opened the gate " loving to have you back my King and Queen" I felt something stirred inside of me.

Colin put he's hand on top of mine as we drove up to the castle. I looked up at it a sigh came out of my mouth "it's beautiful" I whispered " you like it " I nodded " yes yes it's gorgeous" I slowly opened my door to be ripped out and pushed to the ground a vampire with crazy blonde hair pinning me to the ground

Hissing in my face a growl rumbled through my throat as I kneed her in the stomach as I rolled onto of her grabbing her throat by my hands. "Ellie Ellie" spoke Colin he's voice was faint.

I growled again I watched as her face turned blue and I was pulled off her "what the fuck do you think your doing Colin shed a werewolf" breathed this girl Colin put me back on the ground " you will not harm your queen like that" he roared I flinched I looked up to see more vampires.

"Ahh son you have arrived home" he's mum pulled him into a crushing hug "Ellie" I smiled " hi Lisa it's loving to see you again" she smiled brightly and pulled me into a hug" how's my daughter in law  going" I looked up to Colin's father.

"Mr sliver fern" I spoke he laughed "you have always been goofy" I smiled "I'm sorry about Abby attacking you" I looked at her. Her crazy blonde hair dark brown eyes" he's meant to be mine not hers" she hissed I looked at Colin's face.

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss hearing Abby growl and hiss threating to kill me. I walked inside behind Lisa.

Sitting in Colin's office "that's the first time I've ever growled " I spoke softly looking at the ground playing with my fingers. "Ellie look at me honey" I slowly looked at Colin" I'll always love you. No matter what your my soul mate my forever " I smiled "as you are mine" he walked towards me pushing my hair behind my ear. As he's lips met mine my hands roaming freely around he's body.

This is so wrong and you know it Ellie ignoring the voice in my head. As a moan slipped out of my mouth.
I could feel his hard member agains me.

"Take me now Colin" I whispered softly he lead me to the couch and laid me down. "Are you sure you want this."