Part Ten

Mikes POV.

running through the forest feeling the wind gush against my fur why did the moon goddess do this to me. I've done everything right my whole life.

I ran away from the wedding watching my mate kiss another man was just enough to kill me she seemed completely happy with the blood sucker.

She'll come back to us she needs us spoke Edward

I really wish you where right but I don't know about this one Edward i sighed Whilst pushing myself harder.

My paws meeting the earth as I jumped over logs I felt free I felt at peace. I reached my mates pack house. My body felt like it was on fire I changed into my human form picking up my pair of shorts.

Starting to pant heavily "I need water" I pushed through the pack members. I reached the kitchen and collapsed I looked up towards alpha Jackson he rushed towards me. "What's happening to me" I groaned

"She's mating with him" my stomach started to burn "save me please" I howled in pain my wolf left like he was getting ripped apart "look at me Mike" tears started to blur my vision"get the pack doctor " he order I felt man arms lift me up and take me a room.

I started to cough as the fire was reaching my Thoart "don't let him mark you" I whispered softly feeling a pair of sharp teeth entire my neck a screamed in pain. I saw the doctor rush in "what's happening " I howled "Ellie is mating with that vampire and this is her mate" he looked at me "I'm sorry Mike but you've lost her she'll never return to you" I growled deeply

We need our mate howled my wolf.
I got up a bit coughing up blood "get the ice bath ready" ordered the doctor getting to my feet I wobbled to the bath. "Get in alpha Mike" stepping into the bath a sigh of release escaped my mouth "thank you doc" he smiled " can I see you neck" he asked I turned towards him.

He pushed around where the pain was growling softly he looked up towards me "he has marked her. She will die in hours the venom will reach her heart and her wolf will slowly die along side her. " I moved around in the tube. "What if she becomes a hybrid " the doctor looked at me. "I didn't even think of that. Well if it was going to happen she'll most definitely become one. She'll be more powerful then ever as she is now the Queen of his kingdom." I looked at him. "I need to save her she's my mate" alpha Jackson looked at me.

"Mike Ellie made a promise to Colin when they where younger you may not remember but you ran into her at the ball when you where younger around the ages of 6 she ran into Colin she fell inlove. It was of the day she turned 16 you where meant to come to her celebration but you didn't. I allowed Colin to visit as Ellie wanted him there." He cleared his throat

"she promised him her love forever. She never knew she was a werewolf and you could see the love in both of their eyes. I thought they where mates at one stage. She went to England with him he never mated with her our marked her. She came back home to us a different lady. She was beautiful she had a glow to her skin. Everyone in the pack knew not to mess with her she had some sort of power. They all knew she was Colin's and she was off limits" he sighed Whilst rubbing his temples.

"I just wanted her to find her mate then you came along and it was to late she married him I never wanted my little girl my princess to marry him. I knew he was the king of the vampire kingdom that meant my little girl was becoming the Queen she's probably going to die. Or become a hybrid she'll be more powerful then any of us mike. But Colin will never let her become bad I know I thought he was a bad guy. But he's always been there for her."

"I've seen him i watch every time he's around she glows with the blue light. It's like he's also her soul mate. I thought it was impossible but she's learning to love someone who isn't meant for her. Yes you two touched hands if you never met her smelt her scent you wouldn't be going through this pain right now. All I'm saying is that my baby girl is strong and she will come back to us. She'll never leave me her mother and friends behind without stating good bye."

" I understand alpha Jackson thank you" he nodded and left. I laid back in the water. As the water started to flow into my mouth down to my lungs I didn't want to live anymore. My heart is broken I could feel my wolf clawing at me I rose from the water tears streaming down my face. I growled and got out of the water.

You will not kill us both you stupid human. He growled at me.

I grabbed a towel drying myself and putting some boxers on walking to the bed as I collapsed. The darkness came to me quickly as my dreams engulfed me.