Part three

(Mikes P.o.v)

"Mike do we really have to go to this wedding" whined my beautiful girlfriend I looked down to her. Her blonde hair baby blue eyes " please please can we just stay here" her index finger traced my shoulders down to my chest.

"Milly you know I have duties to do there" she looked up to me " fine but I'm coming" she purred a smile spread across my face " of course my love" I kissed her on the forehead.

" better start packing my dear" she smiled and dashed off to our room to get ready.

Your making a mistake bringing her spoke my wolf.

I grunt and walked down stairs " alpha I've been informed the wedding your going to is alpha Jackson oldest daughter. She's an unmated female marrying a vampire" my wolf growled that was unheard of.

"Does she know what she doing how old is she " my beta looked me in the eyes " 20 alpha she hasn't shifted at all her wolf won't let her until she finds her mate." I rubbed my temples " okay get ready we leave in an hour" he nodded and walked off.

I walked out side and putting the luggage Into the four wheel drives. I looked at milky with a bright smile

She's not our mate you do know that right
My wolf was sadly true one day milly and I will find our mates and we'll never be together again.

I glanced over to her sadness in the pit of my stomach " come on babe we should go" she smiled up towards me and walked over towards me. she hopped in the front seat.

" you ready " I smiled at her she nodded I looked in the mirrors to see my beta behind us he nodded and we headed out.

I held onto her hand as we drove to Jacksons pack I can't believe they let a vampire in their land.

I sighed softly milly looked up to me " what's wrong honey" I cleared my throat " what if you find your mate" i looked at her. Her face filled with delight " well I guess we have to find out huh".

I pulled my hand from hand putting them on the string wheel. Why did I feel so hurt. " I'm sorry mike I can't help it if I find my mate"

Cheer up don't be weak don't let her seen us be weak mike. Spoke my wolf.

"Then maybe we should end this so called relationship now then just incase huh?" I looked down to her. Her face told me everything she was heart broken.

" you can't leave me" she spoke " how about we speak about this when we get there." She simply nodded

2 hours into the drive.

It has been silent the whole drive and honestly it didn't bother me. The years I've been with this girl is just been thrown away.

" we are here milly wake up" she worms around " five more minutes please" she begged. " milly wake up now please I don't want to leave you in the car"

She turned and looked at me her eyes puffy " what's wrong" I rubbed her cheek " I'm sorry for doing all this mike you've given me everything and I'm just throwing it away." Tears spilled down her cheeks I wiped them with my thumb.

" mike he's in the pack" she whispered softly " who what do you mean" she looked up towards me " my wolf knows he's here my mate is here" I felt a sting in my heart.

" then go find him" I smiled brightly to her"Good luck milly" I kissed her cheek" you to mikey " she giggled and dashed off.