Part Seventeen

~Ellie's pov~

Looking over towards Colin a smiled spread across my face "we are almost there" his voice was deep and rich with power "it feels weird being here " he looked over towards me "you haven't even been gone for three days" he laughed.

Pulling up towards the house Alex opened the door "your majesty's we are here" Colin smiled as he got out of the car holding his hand out for me. Taking his hand smiling like a wild girl.

"I'll be right beside you my love" he promised. Walking towards the door there stood my father and mother. "Ellie" squealed my mum" good evening mother and father" I smiled politely. Their faces dropped I looked towards Colin who just smiled at me.

"Shall we come inside " spoke Colin a little growl escaped my mothers lips. I hissed at her she looked at me in the eyes I watched as I fought with her for dominance her eyes fluttered to the ground walking inside of the pack house looking around nothing has changed at all.

Everyone was here many growls escaped fellow pack members. "Ellie follow us we have much to talk about" spoke my father nodding towards him as Colin and I followed after him.

Entering his office there stood the strange man I saw Colin's and my wedding. He is your werewolf other half spoke Colin in our mind link he's been sleeping with someone I spoke towards Colin

Sitting in the seats I watched as the man made little movement "we will be having a ball tonight for your arrival " I looked at Colin " we've only came because you had important news for Ellie" spoke Colin.

"I want her to take over my pack" spoke my father. " I'm not even a werewolf Jackson. Yes I may be a hybrid but I've had no signs of shifting " I hissed "you will take over the pack Ellie I don't give a fuck if your some sort of Queen your an alpha your meant to run this pack!" My father started to raise his voice.

"You raising your voice at me won't do anything you pathetic mutt" I hissed towards him I slowly got up "and how dare you even speak to me like that " I roared in his face. He stood up I looked at him in the eyes " your trying to challenge me little blood sucker" he growled through his teeth I grabbed him by the throat holding his body up to the air. I heard that so could Mate of mine shift into his wolf as Colin laid some punches into the wolf.

"You'll never speaks to me like that again you hear me " I roared in his face a whimper escaped his lips his face started to turn blue as he started to gasp for air. Dropping him to the ground I looked over to Colin he smiled at me as the wolf was all bloody "oh and the ball sounds lovely to by the way. " I spoke as Colin as I left hand in hand. "Shall we head to our room" his voice was sweet but deep I felt my heart melt "yes my love we shall" I giggled softly.

Reaching the top floor where it was peaceful no load teenagers yelling and screaming our guards stood at our door entering the room I hugged "can you undo the dress please" I begged he smiled and untied the dress a sigh of relief.

I'm thirsty I whispered softly Colin's head snapped towards me. "I have some blood backs in this fridge I'll get you some" slowly nodding he took off

Laying on my back on the bed thought rushed though my head you where so cruel to your father whispered my inner voice im sorry but it had to be done. The voice stopped talking. I knew it was my wolf I felt her whimper and cower inside of me.

My eyes snap towards the door a lady walk in "your majesty" he bowed her head. "What's you need dear" she looked towards me. " freedom" she spoke softly "come here what's your name " I patted the bed she walked towards me. "Beth" Sitting beside me a shy smiled spread across her face.

"What's happening honey" she sighed "I'm treated very bad here" she whispered "what do you mean" she slowly started to remove her shirt showing her wiped skins swollen and red slowly running my finger along her skin a whimper escaped her lips "who did this" she looked up towards me. "Your father" her eyes held so much hurt. 

"He's meant to protect us not hurt us. Yes I know I'm the weakest tracker in this guild I don't have a family. My adopted family are the maids. " her hands rested in her lap as she looked towards the ground. I felt her pain she looked sick and tired "how about you join me sweetie" she looked towards me with disbelief.

"Really you would really accept me " a smiled spread across her face " of course " she pulled me into a hug " you'll be my frist friend" she whispered "how old are you dear" her face fell"turning 16 tomorrow"

She'll be fine her mate tomorrow Ellie whispered my wolf.

"How exciting " I smiled she looked towards me " yes it is well I Finally get to shift and hopefully find my mate." She looked towards me "what colour is your Wolf" she spoke softly. I feeling my face drop I looked at my hands "I have no clue I've never shifted " hearing the door crack open "honey are you okay I got you some blood" spoke Colin my heart started to race Colin looked towards me then towards the girl his eyes changed. I watched him studying his body language "okay thank you this is Beth" his eyes darted towards her she got up and bowed her head " Beth we'll talk about this later" she smiled and thanked me and walked out.

A smiled spread across Colin's face as he stalked towards me with my blood.