Part Sixteen

- Mikes Pov -

I haven't seen Ellie for two days after she left with that blood sucked I felt my eyes darken my beta and I ended up staying at alpha Jackson pack as the snow was to thick to travel back home.

Slowly get out of bed I walked to the curtains opening the blinding sun was out groaning I walked towards the shower.

Washing my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner I washed it out and washed my body. Getting out of the shower I looked into the mirror I looked at the mark that was left on my neck from the blood sucker marking my Mate.

I quickly dried myself grabbing a suit of out of the closet. She's coming today spoke my wolf.

Alpha mike are you ready my daughter will be arriving shortly. Spoke alpha Jackson

Alright I'll be down alpha Jackson. Cutting of the mind link

Getting dressed into my suit I opened the door and walked down the stairs.

I walked start to Jackson office I quickly knocked on the door Whilst it swains open. " come in alpha " walking towards Jackson I say on the chair

" I have some important news to give you" he smiled gracefully "my daughter will be coming home in about 1 hour she has landed safely you might get a chance with her" he spoke

Out mate is coming home my wolf howled

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in" a man with dark hair walked in "alpha Jackson I have some information to give you about the blood suckers" he spoke I looked at Jackson as discussed ran across his face. "What is it spit it out nick"

" The Vampire King has a new Queen they are fully mated I am sorry sir but your daughter is that Queen. He's marked her and changed her which makes her a hybrid stronger fast senses are higher " he spoke I felt my wolf and I get angry

"Thank you nick you may leave"
Jackson looked me straight in the eyes. " I am sorry mike I truly am I know you loved her." I got up from my seat and walked out the door.

My heart broke my mate didn't want me want me anymore. I need to take my mind of her. Watching females walk in smiling at me I saw a cute red head she walked towards me.

~this is a rated R Part! If your uncomfortable reading about sex or to young please don't read this part of the chapter
Thank you ~

"Hello there alpha" she traced her finger on my chest my heart started to race I felt my manhood get hard. "Hello" she smiled "let's go to your room shall well " following after her.

Don't do this to us mike please I don't want to be dirty for my mate we need her. Growled my wolf shut up Edward we don't need our pathetic mate I roared back at him.

"What's your name honey" she smiled and shit the door behind her " becky" she twisted a bit of hair in a finger. "Lovely name" she smiled brightly she stalked towards me she started to lift her shirt off showering of hear breasts "you like what you see alpha mike" she purred my name.

"Yes" crashing my lips against hers. Lifting my shirt off breaking the kiss for a second the connecting back. "I want you in me" she whispered softly my wolf was whimpering I quickly pushed her down onto the bed.

Unzipping her pants pulling them off as I took her panties quickly taking my pants off I looked down at her. All I could see was my mates face kissing her deeply trailing kisses down her chest. I looked up at her as she throw her head back closing her eyes in pleasure.

Smirking against her skin trailing kissing in between her inner thin. "Please" she moaned putting my fingers inside of her moving my fingers in and out of her pulling my fingers out of her. I pushed her legs apart lining myself up.

Breathing heavily as I eased myself into her. She moaned as she pulled on the covers of the bed. Thrusting into her I watched her face fill with pleasure I started to thrust harder and faster placing kisses over her body as I trailed to her breast sucking on it breast her hands where in my hair pulling it.

"Oh my gosh" she moaned she pulled my fave to hers as we both kissed it was deep and passionate. My wolf was going crazy I hate you for doing this to our mate growled my wolf

I started to thrust deeper into her as I started to reach my climax. Our mate is here our mate is here pulling out of becky "did I do some thing wrong" she spoke innocently "I have to go you should leave" quickly getting dressed she ran out of the room.