Untitled Part 22

Ellies P.o.V

I watched as the beautiful woman stood before me " hello Ellie" a smile spread across her face. my face hardened with confusion "hello who are you" she walked towards me her long blonde hair fell so perfectly around her face "I'm the Moon Goddess" scrunching up my nose " im confused sorry" I'm the creator of our kind Im the goddess of all wolves" she smiled gracefully.

I looked up at her and smiled " that's so cool" she laughed lightly towards me " its not your time Ellie you weren't meant to go so early" she grabbed my hand in hers I watched as her aura started to radiate around me "your going to change some much down there" she smiled brightly "what do you mean" "your not going to be the same person you where down there" nodding slowly "there's a war coming and your going to end it your Mate mike is lost but your King Colin is going mad he's been on a mission since you left trying to find that vampire that harmed you" she spoke softly.

"You will be more powerful you Ellie are my Heir" "what do you mean I don't even know much about wolves or myself to be that matter of a fact" I laughed awkwardly "I'll train you my dear ill teach you everything from how you hold yourself how to control our kind its going to be rough Ellie I know i'm just throwing all of this on you right now but im getting old I can't live forever" she smiled sadly"come with me you must be hungry" I grabbed her hand we both walked into the brightness.

********************************************

*Okay guys so I thought I would keep writing this book but as a squeal I honestly just loved this book so much and I want it to keep going. this book brings me so much joy!

So Ellie is alive

NEW BOOK THE LONELY MOON GODDESS

so this book will be about Ellies new adventures as the New Moon Goddess she returns back to earth with a mission with a new aura she does not have a mate but Mike try desperately to get her back King Colin finds out his beloved has returned does his cold heart become warm does he stop the war he's in barking on? 

Let's find out! are you guys excited so much as I am right now i'm jumping with joy!!! ]

head over to my profile to check the new chapter in Ellies life!!