Part Nine

Colin Pvo

Looking down at my beautiful soul mate my Queen my lover the mother to my children. Tracing the mark with my finger.

After marking Ellie her body fully shut down as my venom ran through her veins. She'll become a hybrid she'll be a wonderful ruler along side me. She will be much stronger faster I know her wolf is weak but not weak enough for it to speak to her.

Getting up walking towards the bathroom shutting the door behind me. Turning the shower on I groans stretching my body out whilst I step into the shower.

Your highness we have a visitor spoke my guard who might it be. He didn't respond back. Shrugging my shoulder I continued to wash myself I got out of the shower.

Wrapping the towel around my waist stepping out into the room to see Ellie still fast asleep. I put some pants of and a shirt. Looking at my mate before leaving I walked down the flight of stairs.

"Where is Alex he needed me" my mother and father turned around "the visitor is here" spoke my mother she smiled. There sat a young lady "brother" she whispered softly she got up and pulled me into a hug "it's been years" I spoke.

"I'm sorry I had things I had to take care of" I smiled "how have you been anyways " I walked over to the seat and sat down she followed me "I am good I am married and have two beautiful children" strumming my hands against the cough "that's lovely news" hearing a scream come from my room "Ellie" I spoke.

I teleported to my room I opened the door to see her body thrashing around on the bed. Her eyes turning a bright grey "save me Colin" she whispered quickly rushing to her side. Holding onto her hand. Turning my head to see my mother and father with pained looks on their faces.  "She wanted me to mark her" I whispered.

I watched as her body started to slow down her heart rate dropped I looked at her body as her breathing became slower and slower "I'm sorry I failed you" she whispered a tear slide from her eye "Ellie look at me" I bite into my wrist "drink this please you'll heal straight away" slowly putting my worst to her mouth.

She drank my blood she groaned as her eyes started to roll back her heart started to steady out. Placing a kiss to her forehead" I love you my Queen" humming to her. I looked towards my mother she smiled and walked out with my father. I curled into bed with Ellie she turned to me and clinged onto my body he soft snores a smiled spread across my face as I fell asleep holding my beautiful wife in my arms.