Part Fourteen

Colin's Pov

The crowning went by so fast before I knew it I was saying bye to my kingdom packing the bags into the SUV "road trip" squealed Ellie I looked at her whilst Alex and I laughed. Getting into the car we heard off to the plane. Looking at the back seat to see Ellie passed out.

"I really didn't think this would of happened bro" looking at Alex in question"what do you mean Alex" he wormed in his seat.

"I've never seen you this happy to even think to put a ring on her finger to even bring her home to make her Queen of our kingdom I am very proud of you" he looked at me "thank you means a lot" a smile spread across our faces as we sang to the radio.

"Do you think her parents will like you" shrugging my shoulders " well the funny things is me and Ellie met when we where six years old her parents know who I was and what I am. They invited me to her sixteenth birthday. I have her a necklace she hasn't taken it off since. " looking at the back seat once again listening to steady heart beaT "she's everything to me Alex you wouldn't believe it. She called me her soul mate her everything. " he smiled.

" wow I never knew that bro well I am happy for you." We pulled over to the Servo station to get some food and drinks Ellie was still asleep I let Alex go get my food and drink.

Yes I may be a vampire but I can still eat human food. Getting out of the car walking to the back door to Ellie I opened it and looked at her. Hearing her soft snores her chest raised and fell.

She was mumbling in her sleep pressing a kiss to her forehead. She pulled her pillow closer to her chest. She let a little whimper out taking my coat off and placing it over her body. She snuggled into my coat getting back into the drivers seat.

How long do we have until we reach the plane I spoke through mind link.

About 25 minutes sir there's a lot of snow of the roads spoke one of my guards

Alex walked out of the store with heaps of food and drinks with a massive grin on his face. "I got food" he smiled brightly " ha ha good good get in we have about 25 minutes but the roads are full of snow" he nodded " awesomeness" he laughed

We took of driving again the sun started to go down as the sunset I could hear Ellie moving around in the back seat.

"Do you think it was a good idea mating with Ellie wouldn't her werewolf mate die.?" Questioned Alex I looked at him " to be honest I have no clue if he does there will be a part missing from her and honestly I don't want her to reject marrying me or bearing my mark or children one day. I want him alive I'm not that cruel Alex yes people may think I am but if Ellie passes away from losing him I'll never be able to forgive myself. " he looked at me.

" well I guess that's understandable but what if she wants her mate and not you?" Looking at the back seat to see Ellie still sleeping a pain ached in my heart

What if she leaves us. What if she doesn't want me after she sees him again.

What if I was just a mistake. Ripping out from my thoughts.

"Well we will have to see I hope she stays with me I love this girl to death I've loved her ever since I met her Alex" clearing my throat I looked at the opening there was the private jet.

Pulling up beside it Ellie has been asleep for about half an hour. Getting out of the car I watched as the guards hurried and boarded the stuff onto the plane. Picking up Ellie her sent was mouth watering. She looked so beautiful when she was asleep. Tracing my finger along her arm as she snuggled into me.

Boarding the plane I put her beside the window as I sat next to her. Kissing her forehead. I love you Ellie I whispered to her.