Part four

Mikes Pvo

I got out of the car straightening my suite up. I looked at my beta " you ready rick" he nodded " let's get this over and done with I want to go home. Where did milly go?" He questioned

" to her mate" I looked at the pack house it was lovely I could smell a sweet coco Nut smell with a dash rose" I'm sorry to hear alpha" I looked at him " it's fine let's get to business shall we"

I walked to the front door to be greeted by alpha Jackson "alpha Jackson it's a pleasure to finally meet you" I shock he's hand " the pleasure is all mine this is my beautiful mate abbey " I smiled " it's a pleasure this is my beta rick". They both shock hands.

" shall we show you to your rooms to where you'll be staying a few days for my daughters wedding" I picked up my stuff " of course "

I could smell the sent so strong in the house it was driving my wolf insane

It's our mate find her find her  growled my wolf.

" alpha are you okay" spoke rick I just nodded whilst following the Luna up the stairs she stopped at a set of doors " this is where you'll be staying alpha" I thanked the Luna and walked into the room.

Putting my luggage on the ground I could smell milly at my door whilst hearing a faint knock on the door.

I walked to the door to see milly crying " h he rejected me" she whispered I pulled her into a crushing hug" don't cry who he's this prick" I hissed.

Her eyes met mine" I'll show you him" I held onto her hand as she lead the way. Hearing moans from the door I felt anger as I gripped onto millys hand more. I looked down to her sad dull face I let go of her hand and pushed the door opened.

I watch as a brown headed girl looked my way and froze. She hid herself in the blankets. The man got out of the bed I saw he's mouth moving but I couldn't hear anything.

I ran at him tackling him to the ground I punched him in the face" why the fuvk would you reject her you worthless mutt" I roared in he's face and he flicked from my words. I heard milly sobbing " you fucking hurt your mate"

He started to fight back I growled loudly "I'm sorry" he mumbled I got off him and walked to milly as she wrapped her arms around me " I should of never left you mike" she cried I looked at her mate who growled at me.

" she's mine now pup you don't deserve neither do I as my mate is here somewhere as well" milly looked up to me " she's here" she whispered I nodded.

" mikeyboo we have to mind her" she smiled brightly " finally my alpha has found he's mate my Luna" I looked over to Molly's mate he was shocked.

"Milly please I'm sorry for rejecting you" Spoke her mate I looked at her " we all make mistakes" I spoke softly to her " I'll speak to you later mate" her and I walked out.

" we'll always be friends mike no matter what I'll always have your back" I looked down to her "thank you milly I should go see Jackson do you want to come with." She nodded

"Ahhh alpha mike and Luna?" He bowed milly started to laugh" no no no my mate is one of your pathetic pack members who decided to reject me" she spoke with so much venom. He cleared he's throat " well I'm sorry for that honey I'll speak to this male after we speak anyways dinner will be served soon my daughters wedding is tomorrow." He adjusted himself " I'm not looking forward to my own daughter mating to a vampire she's meant to find her mate he's meant to be werewolf but she thinks loves a vampire I shouldn't of let her leave I should of let her stayed and not pushed her away." He spoke he looked st his papers.

"Why was I brought here Jackson" he looked up to me with dull eyes " I was hoping she was your mate" I nodded " well me and milly are going to get dinner and rest for the wedding tomorrow what time shall we be up"

" 7 am I'll wake you up we leave at 7:30 am " I nodded as we both left.

" have you even seen her yet" milly clung to my arm " I can't smell her any more"

Must find mate we need our mate purred my wolf calm down Edward

I blocked him out. I ate quickly milly tried to speak to me but I just wanted to sleep I walked up the stairs to my bed taking my clothes off and passing out.