Part Nineteen

~Ellie's Pov~

Looking at him I drank the blood from the cup time to get ready for the ball I thought to myself. Handing the drink towards him I got up and walked away.

My thoughts where going crazy my wolf wanted to be with her mate clearing my throat I opened the bathroom door I having a relaxing shower I got out looking at the mirror there I stood I felt weak but at the same time strong I know it sends completely weird.

You'll do great tonight Ellie spoke the voice inside of my head. Clearing my throat I put on a beautiful red dress putting make on leaving my hair down curly and wavy

Opening the door the room felt empty and dull sighing softly I watched as Colin opened the door he smiled brightly towards me. I forced a smile on he pulled me into a hug and kisses me forehead I felt some odd weird feeling stir inside of me.

"Come my queen" slowly nodding I followed after him. Looking around at everyone they bowed their heads in respect.

Putting my mask on we both walked into the ball room together the air was still I felt my wolf jump inside of me she knew her mate was around somewhere. I walked around the place like a zombie Colin went off and went to speak to some men.

I made my way over towards the dance floor "may I have this dance" looking at person his face was shielded by his mask I smiled "of course"

He grabbed my waist a flutter of sparks spread throughout my body I felt great looking into his eyes he smiled towards me "I finally have you" resting my head against his shoulder we moved to the music I was in my own little world when I felt the Sparks stop I reopened my eyes I looked into Colin's red eyes.

"What do you think your doing" he hissed I felt myself cower inside I felt my wolf growl within me "it's none of your business" I growled towards him. "You can not hang out with other men" looking dead in his eyes" I will not listening to you" I spoke towards him.

I watched as my father stood beside of me. "You will not speak to my daughter like that" I felt pride within my father watching Colin slowly I watched as the man removed his mask it was my mate.

Cleaning my throat I felt my heart pounding against my chest I wanted him. I've never felt this way before blinking a couple times I felt mikes arm wrap around my waist sighing softly I looked up towards Colin.

"I don't want to be with you anymore" the sad truth slipped my lips I watched as his strong face crumbled into bits "as you wish" I wanted to comfort him I watched as his whole world went crashing down. He turned around and walked out of the ball room.

I had to take ownership of my pack my family I loved Colin I do but he's to different for me. Clearing my throat I looked up towards mike his face was hard looking out into the distance.

Breaking out of his grab I chased after Colin tears flying down my Rosie red cheeks I watched as the snow started to fall even harder I felt something stir inside of me when I was ripped out of my thoughts to someone smashing me into the ground.

"You'll die for what you did to our King" this man was powerful I could feel the power radiating off him.

I felt his hard hand contact with my face a growl escaped my lips as I felt his arms around my neck. Loosing air my mind floated to Colin knowing I'll never see him again.

I felt my body go numb as the snow fell from the darkening sky. gasping for air I watched as the mans eyes went red. I didn't feel fear I felt at peace I watched as he pulled the knife from his jacket. I watched as he traced the knife along my throat.

This is the end spoke my wolf sighing finally we can leave this world I felt myself smile "do it" I barely whispered "as you wish my highness the King of vampires will fall without you" I felt my eyes close as he sliced into my neck.

I felt the blood fall from my neck as I struggled against him I reopened my eyes. watching the snow falling the sky rumbled I watched as the man left me in the snow. I felt cold as I took my last breath my eyes started to slowly close I felt my body shut down as I started to jolt and cough up blood.

I rested in the snow as I was now heading towards the moon goddess and moon God. Closing my eyes letting the darkness take me from this cruel world.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Possibly end of this whole entire book I don't want to keep dragging it out.

But this is the end of this book I know it's short but short and sweet. :)

>authors Note<

It was such a pleasure writing this book thank you for the votes and for reading my book.

I may do a chapter on Colin and Mike of the night of ball and coming up to finding Ellie's body.