Part Eighteen

~Beth's pov~

He raised his hand towards my face as I flinched from the slap he gave me. Holding the side of my face as I sobbed. "Your worthless Beth" flinching from his words I looked up towards him as sadness dimmed in his eyes.

I watched in slow mode as his leg lifted up and contacted to my stomach rolling onto the groans a whimper left my lips slowly getting up my legs where jello as I looked into my alphas eyes he's meant to protect us love us.

He grabbed my hair dragging my to his desk"stay still" I felt him release my hair as I heard a draw open hearing a crack from the wipe stay strong Beth whinnied my wolf.

Each wipe to my skin I howled in pain closing my eyes trying to take my mind to a better place.

Flash back.

"Mummy daddy where are you" I giggled to myself hearing a howl in a distance the wolf was in pain I felt my little legs take off in that direction I saw 5 wolfs circling these two wolves the bigger wolf trying to protect the smaller one.

I watched closely as the group of wolves started to attack the wolf cries trickling to my face I felt pain in my chest as I watched the wolves attack.

That's when the feeling came over me I howled in pain as I collapsed  to the ground looking at my hands black fur started to sprout out of my skin as bones popped and cracked into places the howls of pain echoing through the forest.

Getting up to my feet I was a bit wobbly looking at the wolves they just watched me a whimper escaped my mouth as I watched them end my parents life looking up towards the man named Jackson soon to be my alpha my new Procter slowly bowing my head he lifted me up looking over his shoulder to see my parents wolf forms laying there dead

~ End of Flash Back~

Looking up towards alpha Jackson he brought the wipe down until my skin a howl of pain "your pathetic just like your parents when I crushed their throat with my own hands" he roared rage filled my body I got a boost of energy I turned around and lunged at him laying punches and bites everywhere on him.

He growled as he pinned me Against the wall I watched as his eyes changed darker a evil smile crept upon his face I felt my wolf and I shy away with one swift movement of his hand he snapped my arm tears spilling down my cheeks he dropped me to the ground I looked up towards him holding my arm and crying.

He seemed to snap out of his daze "Beth I'm sorry" he Knelt down infront of me scrambling to my feet I ran to the pack doctor. Opening the door there stood Milly our doctor "Beth what has happened" she asked quickly rushing to me "did he do this to you" tears flowing even more freely down my face as I nodded "oh honey lets get your arm fixed okay" I nodded she took some fast scans "your arm should heal within an hour I'll put it in a sling you must go rest meaning go straight to your room understood" I slowly nodded

Leaving the room I walked towards my bed room opening the door breathing in the sweet smell of my own scent walking towards my bed I just collapsed onto my bed I laid their as my vision started to blur the darkness took me and I was happy to be out.